• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Al Qaida just declared War on ISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

May16

QSF1I6H.gif

He ain't pretty no more!

I can't...I can't even feel like this is a good thing. I just want all of this shit to stop
War and territorial control is what these groups live for. It was eventually gonna come to this. Almost poetic........almost.

The best we can hope is if no one innocent gets caughy in the crossfire and these two groups just wipe eachother off from the face of the earth.

Does one group have the potential to wipe out the other or will they just end up in a stalemate?
It remains to be seen which one will have an upper hand. ISIS definitely has battlefield experience. It's pretty much confirmed that their commanders are ex-Baathists from Saddam's army. When it comes to mounting an assault, taking over a city or fighting an army on a battlefield, ISIS has the upper hand. ISIS also has more recruits. AQ is more adept in suicide bombing, planting IEDs, attacking police headquarters and making quick escapes. Meaning, they're better at insurgency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom