• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alanah Pearce comes out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oagboghi2

Why are you so upset? It's on her Twitter page. That's literally what Twitter is for.

Another person that's mad for no reason at all. The label defines or explains how she lives her life. It's okay. There's nothing wrong with the label.
It's nothing but pure narcissism.

But we live in a society of cowards who are to scared call this attitude out for what it is, so congrats to her I guess.

Last edited:

Fawst

Banned
Here's my level of care right now (top to bottom is order of importance):

Not dying of COVID
Other stuff
Alanah Pearce's sexuality
The opinions of anyone here on anyone's sexuality

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
So like what, is she open to spread her legs? I could bring my GF, to fuck some sense into her.
sorry, slightly pissed, since I can't sleep and we have some dumbass celebration tomorrow and i have like 3 hours of sleep.

So basically she'd do it with anyone or anything?

I might have a shot!!!

Really tho, cool for her I guess. I honestly don't care about someone's sexuality, though. Long as it's not used as a weapon against me or my friends/family (you know, like in trying to cancel them with some false accusation of being anti-whatever your sexual identity is), we're good.

You know, if you come out as gay that could be somewhat news as now people know you only go for chicks and the boyfriends you had were just fronting. But saying you are PANSEXUAL....hahahaha...yeah Im gonna come out, Im gonna come out as someone that does everything lol. Wow so detailed and bold of you.

freefornow

Gold Member
She has big tits.
Does she? They always seem to be out of frame on her videos.

Edit: Oh...
hv8s15swcoi31.jpg

Last edited:
This shit is so weird, I'll never understand why these freaks feel the need to announce to the world who they wanna fuck. Oh wait of course I do...attention. Every "gaming" journalist is gonna write an article about this.

ExpandKong

Banned
I’d like to finally come out as someone who enjoys dropping huge loads in and on my wife. I can do this because privilege and I expect you all to congratulate me.

I love how half the people replying say they don't give a fuck.

Yet have actively clicked into this thread and clicked the reply button.

Next time, try give less of a fuck about a tweet.

Oh wow good one bro you really got us this time dawg checkmate guess we fell right into your trap aka the cleverest of all observations.

Javthusiast

Banned
Wake me up when we reached a point where people do openly like what they like and we don't have to treat these coming outs as special, just like nobody has to announce that they are hetero.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member

My thoughts exactly. Plus, why do people even feel the need to tell others what their sexual preferences are and shit? Seriously, WTF is wrong with people nowadays??? SMH.

kiphalfton

So bold.

Who fucking cares about this anymore? Guess that's the downside to progress - you need to find new ways to make people think you're interesting.

What a coincident it aligned with this month (it being LGBT month, which incidentally is when TLOU2 came out also).

I'm sure this will bolster the number of followers she has.

How courageous... not. I mean seriously this stuff isn't even a blip on the radar, when 1/4 people (made up statistic) are LGBFJK1+#)/_XT.

kiphalfton

My thoughts exactly. Plus, why do people even feel the need to tell others what their sexual preferences are and shit? Seriously, WTF is wrong with people nowadays??? SMH.

It's not even limited to sexual orientation, as everybody feels the need to divulge every little facet of their life on social media because they're attention starved morons.

Last edited:

Raonak

Banned
Wake me up when we reached a point where people do openly like what they like and we don't have to treat these coming outs as special, just like nobody has to announce that they are hetero.
I'd probably help if someone doesn't create a thread each time someone comes out.

By creating a thread and replying, you are contributing to making it a special thing.

Last edited:

TLZ

Banned
Fucking humanity. Thousands of years of evolution and all will be undone in a mere few years. This is dangerous and opens limitations to frankly no limits to do or love anything. The street is the law. There is no law. There are no limits. Sleep with animals, sleep with kids, sleep with trees, sleep with goddamn bricks and doorknobs and whatever the fuck you want to sleep with. No one will or can condemn you anymore. You are FREE to do anything. There is no right or wrong. What you perceive as right or wrong is exclusive to you and only you. Who's the law? You're the law.

God damnit what are you doing.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Fucking humanity. Thousands of years of evolution and all will be undone in a mere few years. This is dangerous and opens limitations to frankly no limits to do or love anything. The street is the law. There is no law. There are no limits. Sleep with animals, sleep with kids, sleep with trees, sleep with goddamn bricks and doorknobs and whatever the fuck you want to sleep with. No one will or can condemn you anymore. You are FREE to do anything. There is no right or wrong. What you perceive as right or wrong is exclusive to you and only you. Who's the law? You're the law.

God damnit what are you doing.

1514597154612.jpg

Life

Proud to be attracted to all kinds of "babes" huh...no limits. What's next, pedophiles are gonna come out of the closet and we have to accept that too? This whole "express whatever you're attracted to" dogma suggests we have to accept it. After all, they're just being open and honest about wanting to fuck children.

Last edited:

Raonak

Banned
It's not even limited to sexual orientation, as everybody feels the need to divulge every little facet of their life on social media because they're attention starved morons.

We are all part of the problem because we are addicted to reacting. That we post in thread about some random persons tweet who had no bearing on anything.

The attention started morons feed the reaction addicted morons, who feed them back

It's the wonderful cycle of the internet life.

kiphalfton

We are all part of the problem because we are addicted to reacting. That we post in thread about some random persons tweet who had no bearing on anything.

The attention started morons feed the reaction addicted morons, who feed them back

It's the wonderful cycle of the internet life.

Too true. Thank you for the daily "you need to get a life" reminder (I'm being serious). Time to log off and go enjoy my Friday.

Pansexual is just the woke version of bisexual. I've been told that I'm transphobic for being bisexual because it implies there's only two genders. The idea of being pansexual is you're attracted to "all" genders.

I don't wanna tell you how to be, but you're bi with extra steps friend.

Ehhh i dont even think someone like this is even bi...i would say pansexual is more like "straight but likes to virtue signal so wouldnt commit to the label of bisexuality" because thats too real.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom