• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alanah Pearce comes out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does she? They always seem to be out of frame on her videos.

Edit: Oh...
hv8s15swcoi31.jpg

vyD0azI.gif

Bkdk

i fell for it and gave this himher or whatever mixture it is a click, I lost.
You know I actually feel inspired, I'll bravely announce the shocking fact that I'm a man and for some weird reason, I'm not gay, I only love hot girls. I know, it's weird in this day and age, but the society gotta be more inclusive and accept me for what I am. Wow, I feel so relieved right now!

Last edited:

ExpandKong

Banned
Where are the people coming out as Asexual? If anything, they are the ones who announce shit like this. If I was asexual I would too, I would be telling people to GTFO Im not interested in anyone bitches.

That would be something I’d be interested in seeing. This chick coming out and basically saying “Look out I’m gonna say something brave: I will literally fuck anybody,” wow stop the presses. Then you fire back “Brace yourselves everyone: stay the fuck away from me with your genitals, they all make me want to puke.”

"No one gives a shit Alanah!"

Yet this Neogaf thread is closing in on 7 pages.

Oh hey look we got another Light Yagami up in this thread watch out fellas we’re all mental midgets among giants

jrsbekxaroxa3r7wxvfc.jpg

Max_Po

Banned
okay, I am coming out as Max_po_SEXUAL

everyone hug me and love me .. I was oppressed down to the wazoooo but no one will hold my fat ass down.... I said nooo one...

hug me... cherish my existance... I am once in a life time... follow me... increase my tweeter follower number and tell everyone that you follow an oppressed STRAIGHT humanoid...

So she likes guys and girls? Whats the big deal. I would call her brave if she came out as ...........a trump supporter. That would have set twitter on fire. The fact that she likes guys and girls. Not so much

Relativ9

"No one gives a shit Alanah!"

Yet this Neogaf thread is closing in on 7 pages.

I think a lot of people give a fuck...about the concept that this information is now public domain when it perhaps shouldn't be.

Don't confuse facination, frustration or exhaustion at current trends and social media with genuine interest in who this lady takes to bed.

If Brad Pitt came out and made a big show out of telling everyone he only slept with brunettes. That too would be profoundly uninteresting to most people in and off itself, but it might still be worthy of and likely would promote debate over the naricism of even making such a statement in a public square.

ruvikx

Banned
Heaven forbid I make a joking comment, not weighing my every word. Thanks for saving us all from this unacceptable simplification!

You're welcome.

Sarcasm & 'touchiness' aside, in many ways the United States in 1945 had a society, gender norms & morality not-too-dissimilar to the so-called "most evil totalitarian regime ever", i.e. taking a walk through a US city at that time would have resembled Berlin 1938 (for example) far more than this 2020 USA/Western world.

Just some food for thought, i.e. what the US became is not what it was back then & I seriously doubt anyone fighting on the front lines at that time wanted any of this to happen. Imagine showing images of modern USA to the troops landing on the Normandy beaches? I think a "full astern!" order would have been given, personally speaking.

draliko

That sounds like horny with extra steps... Today nobody really cares, in reality outside of America (and you're fuc*ed up wokeness) I see a lot of woman that are getting tired of forced feminism. Thank god Internet doesn't always rappresent the real world situation.

BTW I'm bisexual too I'm attracted to straight women and lesbian woman, does that count? And does drawed woman like hentai count too? I could be trisexual then...

Last edited:

hyperbertha

The world needs more people who sleep with cows and bricks and whatnot. I'm happy for you Alanah. #stunning #brave #unfuckkonami #Xgongiveittoya

Vaelka

Why is this chick constantly in the news?

She used to work at IGN and she moved over to Funhaus which is pretty popular.
I think she seem very level-headed, only drama surrounding her I can think of is when she asked some '' stronk female protagonist '' question in a SW:Battlefront 2 interview which is pretty tame just a bit cringey at worst. And it's also worth noting that she probably didn't even write all of the questions herself she was just there to ask them.

She's friends with a lot of industry people too and has a podcast with some of them ( Troy Baker I think is one of them? ).
There's so many other people in the industry that are really fucking annoying and obnoxious and even downright bad people, so some people getting all upset about her getting attention I think is a bit silly.
She's pretty wholesome and not worth getting upset about.

Edit: Also for people missing the point and asking '' why ''.
The reason why people come out like this is to normalize other sexualities, to make people feel like it's not a big deal and doesn't need to be hidden.
Countering with '' why don't heterosexuals do coming out announcements? '' is fucking stupid and totally missing the point tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I think a lot of people give a fuck...about the concept that this information is now public domain when it perhaps shouldn't be.

Don't confuse facination, frustration or exhaustion at current trends and social media with genuine interest in who this lady takes to bed.

If Brad Pitt came out and made a big show out of telling everyone he only slept with brunettes. That too would be profoundly uninteresting to most people in and off itself, but it might still be worthy of and likely would promote debate over the naricism of even making such a statement in a public square.

Well either way, Alanah is in the marketing game and she's marketing the f*** out of herself. Well done, Alanah. Well done.

Dthomp

Well either way, Alanah is in the marketing game and she's marketing the f*** out of herself. Well done, Alanah. Well done.

This, I knew her from IGN days but payed her no attention since then as I wasn't a fan of hers there but I've heard her name more in the last 2 weeks then the last 8 years. So I would guess a recent bump in popularity and put this out there is a great way of making news and bringing eyes who wouldn't watch her YT channel there to support her bravery..or whatever.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
I have no idea who that is.

Thats exactly what shes trying to do. We already had a topic about her when she stopped playing TLOU2 because of "threats" and now when that shit just evaporated shes gotta chase clout again somehow. GAF sure loves her tho, looking at the pages of the topic.

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
It's a pretty easy label to claim to get maximum attention / deflector shield / virtue points.

Even if you never actually date outside the binary you can just claim that you're "attracted" to everything else but haven't "connected" with anyone who was trans/fluid/[insert object/animal identified as here].

When I see her lugging a majestic mossy rock to award shows and grinding on it at the after party I'll be a believer

Pallas

Gold Member
If going by what Pansexual is... isn’t pan=all? So she’s also attracted to the tree in my backyard? My dog named Ginger? Maybe the frying pan I used to make eggs?

I know what it actually means, I imagine this would get be perma banned on Era and other woke communities.

Ogbert

Translation is ‘I’m straight but if I have one too many cosmopolitans, I might kiss a girl’.

Attention! ATTENTION! LOOK AT ME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom