• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alanah Pearce comes out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gow3isben

I'm going with she's straight but likes to experiment here and there and grab as much attention as she can.

I could be wrong and don't really know a damn thing about her personal life. Just based off coming out on twitter in itself and the way she did it.

"Hey everybody! I'm doing this for the LGBT folks! Look how great I am!"

GymWolf

tenor.gif

if this chick wasn't good looking, nobody would give a flying fuck about his tweets...or his "journalistic" output most probably.

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

First of all I don't give a shit about her sexual preference.

But what annoys me greatly is that pansexual thing I never fucking heard of. Its like putting on a veil over yourself and being hipster at the same time. And put trans in there as well for some next level stuff.

Why don't leave it at Bisexual? Or say straight but I sometimes like to taste something else? Because thats not hipster anymore. Pansexual is the new hype. Cultist will rever her as the new goddess. She could also shut the fuck up because equal rights mean it doesn't matter what or who the fuck she gets laid with.

In other news i'm straight. Wish her all the best, you got your attention now go back to work.

Last edited:

GymWolf

When the attention rush dies down on this one, I wonder what her next public announcement will be.

1. I have like four messages I can show you of random people from the internet saying awful things to me, so feel bad for me!
2. I am a made up sexuality, praise me!
3. (TBA)
if all of this doesn't work, there is still the "leaked" sex tape card.

• Triggered
Reactions: TLZ

SkylineRKR

Seriously though, right now its braver to claim you're straight.

Because you will get flooded by social fuckups who will say you are dismissing minorities, dismissing the same gender etc. And thats exactly what this woman knows. In this over sensitive drama queen timeline right now, a sob story or claiming you're LGBT pays off. Some extra finish with pansexual or whatever bullshit on top and you're golden.

Last edited:

Because you will get flooded by social fuckups who will say you are dismissing minorities, dismissing the same gender etc. And thats exactly what this woman knows. In this over sensitive drama queen timeline right now, a sob story or claiming you're LGBT pays off. Some extra finish with pansexual or whatever bullshit on top and you're golden.

As a straight man I like to hear I am brave for doing nothing remotely out of the ordinary. Who knew this whole time I was a hero.

SkylineRKR

So anyone wants to predict what her next post is going to be?

-Sexually harassed 15 years ago

-Being denied a job in gaming because she's female

Maybe I'm behind times and she already went with these lol.

Last edited:

its the sad reality of most people born 1997 up and grew up on social media without free play. A large percent of people in their mind can only gain prestige within their given group with either call out culture or announcing your allegiance to the mob. It doesnt help that the algorythm from almost any device that serves any sort of info only shows what you want to hear.

Long story short? I am just glad that I am not in it and can post in a forum like here that is balanced on both sides, which actually makes discussions interesting. Taking peeks in the "other" forum is quite insane, its super cult like authoritarian thinking, and them starting to attack each other for having any other opinion than the party line.

Most be a miserable life trying to constantly find ways to find prestige with the fear of being the next target, I do not envy their lives at all.

Last edited:
Not my place to give any thoughts other than 'I don't give a shit about your sexual preference'

Like no one gives a shit apart from the folks who like to label them self as LQBTQBBQXYZ+%squareRoot..... Something something power of 2 .

Forsythia

That makes no sense.

Trans women are women, yes?
Trans men are men, yes?

So you've only got men and women.
Being sexually attracted to both means you are bisexual, no?

Saying you are pansexual is the same as saying you don't think trans women are actually women and you don't think trans men are actually men.

Hence the need to identify them separately.
Hence the need for a separate category that goes beyond bisexual.

But if bisexual covers men and women and trans women are women and trans men are men then who else comes under this pansexual umbrella?

Could you name 5 other sexes or genders outside of the Big Four (M, F, tM, tF)?

Also if there are potentially 100s of genders and sexes then how can one know that one is pansexual? How can you know?

There might be a gender out there she hasn't heard of and upon discovering it's existence she might say "not into that actually" so she wouldn't be pansexual and she never was?

You bigot, stop making sense! Let her be special!

GrayChild

I have an announcement to make GAF

*opens the closet*

I am straight and only attracted to women. I know it’s unacceptable, but its a heavy weight on my chest and its about time I let it out

I would like to apologise to everyone that gets offended from my statement. I mean no harm to anyone. I do realise that I’m not ordinary for being straight. You just got to accept me the way I am or you have the right to forget about me and move on

Love and peace GAF

#MeToo

I can't help it. I've tried to hide this from myself and my peers for God knows how long.

I tried to be different than that, better than that. In the end I realized I just have to accept who I really am and move on.

Thank you for being so brave and coming out. I hope that will inspire other straight men who live in constant fear and doubt.

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
#MeToo

I can't help it. I've tried to hide this from myself and my peers for God knows how long.

I tried to be different than that, better than that. In the end I realized I just have to accept who I really am and move on.

Thank you for being so brave and coming out. I hope that will inspire other straight men who live in constant fear and doubt.

Stop flaunting your straightness, that is LBGQTBBQ shaming.

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

its the sad reality of most people born 1997 up and grew up on social media without free play. A large percent of people in their mind can only gain prestige within their given group with either call out culture or announcing your allegiance to the mob. It doesnt help that the algorythm from almost any device that serves any sort of info only shows what you want to hear.

Long story short? I am just glad that I am not in it and can post in a forum like here that is balanced on both sides, which actually makes discussions interesting. Taking peeks in the "other" forum is quite insane, its super cult like authoritarian thinking, and them starting to attack each other for having any other opinion than the party line.

Most be a miserable life trying to constantly find ways to find prestige with the fear of being the next target, I do not envy their lives at all.

Agreed. I firmly hate todays society. I'm from '81. I grew up without internet, didn't get it until I was 18 and even then it wasn't 2.0 aka open platform yet, I am so glad I didn't. We were easy going, we pulled many stunts but nothing was ever filmed or posted online. Today I would be crucified for the shit we pulled. We said many things about many things, but always with a laugh. There was no fear of being exposed online. I made jokes about gender and race, who didn't? But the so called victims were my friends and some of them still are. They took it, or fired back. And we kept hanging out. They weren't hurt and they call bullshit on todays drama queens just as much.

Its no surprise that there is a huge amount of youths falling into depression since they can't meet the standards set on social media by their friends. While not realizing most of them are living a lie and aren't having a perfect life themselves. They're weakened by info dumps.

Last edited:

Ornlu

Banned
I have an announcement to make GAF

*opens the closet*

I am straight and only attracted to women. I know it’s unacceptable, but its a heavy weight on my chest and its about time I let it out

I would like to apologise to everyone that gets offended from my statement. I mean no harm to anyone. I do realise that I’m not ordinary for being straight. You just got to accept me the way I am or you have the right to forget about me and move on

Love and peace GAF

This post brought to you by Bethesda Middle East

:messenger_grinning_sweat:

Lunk

Stop writing a piece of text and posting an image of it. It doesn't make you special.

Also look, hey, it's nothing. We're all just loving who we love, aren't we?

Rikkori

She has this cold, dead stare, there's just something off about this girl. Can't watch her content at all, and she's one of the 30% who literally doesn't have a sense of humour/sarcasm. It's all very soulless.

SALMORE

i know her , she used to like my posts in the early IG days ! i followed her but she didn't follow back so i unfollowed her & then she started likening my posts again

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Some people are delighted by this why? I don't have the answers, it's not a difference maker.

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
She has this cold, dead stare, there's just something off about this girl. Can't watch her content at all, and she's one of the 30% who literally doesn't have a sense of humour/sarcasm. It's all very soulless.

In general there has to be something off about you if your life choice is to become an attention whore on the internet.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I thought we were supposed to take women game journos seriously based on their qualifications and whatnot? And this woman thinks it will be "helpful" for me to know she likes scissoring?

This is confusing but ok.

clem84

Gold Member
Pansexual: made-up sexual orientation for when you're attracted to made-up genders. Progressists slipping further away from reality every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom