• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alanah Pearce comes out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadayi

Banned
I've seen her reviews and on stuff. She seems alright, I like the cut of her jib, so no hate. However, I have to say I always tend to think of Pansexual as the FOMO sexual class because it's like they wouldn't want to commit to any of the others in case somehow you might miss out. Personally I don't really get it, but then I don't really get sexual definitions in the first place. You're attracted to who you're attracted to, and they're a person at the end of the day, not a category.

Last edited:

LoV

Banned

Known attention seeker. Add this to the pile.

Renozokii

So bold.

Who fucking cares about this anymore? Guess that's the downside to progress - you need to find new ways to make people think you're interesting.

Literally you don't have to. She didn't come here and post it on neogaf. She posted on her personal twitter, a single tweet, about not being straight. Some random person decided to post it here and half the people here got their panties in a bunch for literally no reason.

Renozokii

I have a friend who is gay since the college days, and how do I knew he was gay? Well, I saw him dating guys.

No "coming out" online post. No winding. No fuzz. Just did what he wanted to do.

I mean she gave a pretty basic and simple reason in the tweet itself. Comments like this ignore there is still a mass amount of homophobia in the country and people are in fact beaten or targeted for not being straight.

Silvawuff

That's not even what pansexual is. Pan is when you're attracted to people based on their personality.

Anyway, glad to know the sex preference of someone I don't know or care about. Hurray.

Rikoi

She got 63k likes for that tweet. Good move, people are starting to throw their sexual preference around for easy internet points.

She says she's Pan But if you go look up her history of relationships she's always been guys and I bet you the next relationship she will be in is with a guy. Even though people are pan or bi they still have a preference.

MastaKiiLA

Why is this important?
Because you not only opened the thread, but replied unironically.

People who live in the closet their entire lives probably feel liberated when they make it known publicly. Like telling people a secret. It relieves a burden of shame/guilt. Good for her.

PSlayer

Honestly i am very cynical when it comes to young white women "coming out" and it is always some of the more "vague" labels like bisexual/pansexual that allows them to live a straight life.

It's like they want to be part of the LGBT+ group but at the same time avoid criticism when they jump for yet another straight boyfriend.

I'm not saying they are all liars but i just feel that is strange that it's never full on lesbian.

Last edited:

Rikoi

Honestly i am very cynical when it comes to young white women "coming out" and it is always some of the more "vague" labels like bisexual/pansexual that allows them to live a straight life.

It's like they want to be part of the LGBT+ group but at the same time avoid criticism when they jump for yet another straight boyfriend.

I'm not saying they are all liars but i just feel that is strange that it's never full on lesbian.
Yeah, i'm sure that there are bisexual women but these statements look suspicious.
They look like "I love you ALL guys, you all look the same to me, everyone love me!".
Easy way to avoid any kind of criticism.
It's such a neutral statement and everyone thinks they have a chance at her.

SkylineRKR

Its the current hype, minorities are invincible and put on a pedestral right now. And by using these labels you can always backtrack when the fad dies down. When once upon a time they're being asked about their gay/lesbian status, they can reflect and say "no, I was pansexual. I still am. It means I can love everyone and guess what I'm now married to a white guy for 15 years and have 2 kids but who knows".

A good percentage of them are attention whores riding the hype. Nothing more. The desire to be part of something relevant is part of mankind itself.

I didn't know this Pearce bird, except for seeing her name pop up a few times in gaming news, but judging by her YT footage and typicaly the clickbait headlines it all screams attention whoring to me. She does seem level headed when she talks, but is she on dope or something?

Last edited:

Futaleufu

So brave
200.gif

LMAO
The responses on this forum. If this topic wasn't created I doubt 90% of the people in this thread would have seen this. So why was the thread made? Just to throw shit at a woman?

Because it’s a fucking forum. That is the whole entire point of a fucking forum. It’s to fucking discuss shit. Jesus Christ.

Oh
We are nearly at 400 replies, for a "dumb bish we don't care about".

I have no issues with her announcement. I could see why this would annoy people but personally this stuff doesn’t bother me. But for the sake of the forum it’s just discussion. There’s plenty of topics that could be ignored but then what’s the point of the forum?

teezzy

Banned
She's an online personality. People click on her videos because they want to hear what she has to talk about. She doesn't have to speak towards only video games, which is such an antiquated way of viewing this whole 'game personality/journalist' thing.

She's sharp and very attractive. Let her do her thing.

ExpandKong

Banned
She's an online personality. People click on her videos because they want to hear what she has to talk about. She doesn't have to speak towards only video games, which is such an antiquated way of viewing this whole 'game personality/journalist' thing.

She's sharp and very attractive. Let her do her thing.

Nobody’s stopping her, fuck are people not allowed to take the piss out of some dippy airhead publicly announcing that she fucks everyone like it’s A) something bold and brave to say in 2020 and B) supposed to have any kind of consequence on any of our lives?

She’s free to publicly declare open season on her cooch and I’m free to say that’s incredibly narcissistic and fucking retarded to boot. Right? Right?

sol_bad

Nobody’s stopping her, fuck are people not allowed to take the piss out of some dippy airhead publicly announcing that she fucks everyone like it’s A) something bold and brave to say in 2020 and B) supposed to have any kind of consequence on any of our lives?

She’s free to publicly declare open season on her cooch and I’m free to say that’s incredibly narcissistic and fucking retarded to boot. Right? Right?

What makes you think she is an airhead?

Raikugen

Neo Member
Who cares about any of this, and why is it brave to say you're attracted to attractive people? I wish these people just shut the fuck up, and stop acting like they're the most unique people in existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom