• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alanah Pearce comes out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woopah

How is this annoying so many in this thread? Its something that has no negative effect on anyone and, as she said in the tweet, it could have a positive effect on some people.

Why is this lady still working?

I thought she would be millionaire by now due to her decent looks, gullible men and her patreon account.

FireFly

How is this annoying so many in this thread? Its something that has no negative effect on anyone and, as she said in the tweet, it could have a positive effect on some people.
I imagine because it's seen as part of the Great Culture War that every thread on GAF has to be about. If she had instead mentioned what type of coffee she likes, this thread wouldn't exist, but sexuality is a hot button topic that cause people to line up for a fight.

Nemesisuuu

From where did she come out? Where was she? And who is she?

God, I hate all these gaming quasy-'celebrities'. Also, this and similar threads should be in some drama subforum, it has nothing to do with gaming. Don't know about you guys, but I just don't care about someones sexual orientation. Give me games pls.

GymWolf

Can someone unironically explain to me the difference between a "lesbian" and a "lipstick lesbian" (as seen in the flags above) ?
you put lipstick on your lips before giving blowjow when your girlfriend wear this

NSFW
D-Harness-12-a10.jpg

nemiroff

Gold Member
I think lesser of people who think their sexuality is a breaking news story. I do find it fun to laugh at people who think like this though, hence my reply.

Edit:

I imagine because it's seen as part of the Great Culture War that every thread on GAF has to be about. If she had instead mentioned what type of coffee she likes, this thread wouldn't exist, but sexuality is a hot button topic that cause people to line up for a fight.

You got that way wrong my friend. Coffee is in my humble opinion much more important than some random nobody's sexuality. Not even joking. Also, a warning: If you pour milk before cereal I'm willing to ostracise you, family or not.

Last edited:

Woopah

I think lesser of people who think their sexuality is a breaking news story. I do find it fun to laugh at people who think like this though, hence my reply.

Edit:

You got that way wrong my friend. Coffee is in my humble opinion much more important than some random nobody's sexuality. Not even joking. Also, a warning: If you pour milk before cereal I'm willing to ostracise you, family or not.
She did something that might help someone, what is there to make fun of? I don't know why you think this is a breaking news story either.

Surely even if only 1 person is helped by the post it's a good idea right?

nemiroff

Gold Member
She did something that might help someone, what is there to make fun of? I don't know why you think this is a breaking news story either.

I don't, I thought that was clear. I also think the virtue signalling is hilariously funny. With that said, I don't subscribe to cancel culture, AT ALL. So I would never want to see her cancellation for thinking that the fact that she is capable of fucking multiple genders is news-worthy.

Last edited:

Woopah

I don't, I thought that was clear. I also think the virtue signalling is hilariously funny. With that said, I don't subscribe to cancel culture, AT ALL. So I would never want to see her cancellation for thinking that the fact that she is capable of fucking multiple genders is news-worthy.
But the only one taking about it being a breaking news story is you. The OP never said that and Alanah never said that, the one that brought it up is you....

Same with saying her sexuality is a virtue, that's not in her post at all.

So if you think this isn't a news story and that there's nothing special about being pansexual, then great. You, me and Alanah are in agreement.

jigglet

Banned
I remember her from some IGN podcasts, can't remember which ones. She seemed pretty good but I never really followed her. The only IGN podcasts I really stuck with were the IGN UK ones just because of their banter. It's so good.

Skifi28

I don't think there's anything wrong with her posting something on her personal twitter for those that follow her to see. I think the problem is there's a thread about it in the gaming section here.

lmimmfn

Is it important to tell everyone publicly where you are on the spectrum in terms of sexual preference or is it a case of nobody actually gives a f**k?
Yay you!!!!!

One day when I was on my computer doing important work for... business reasons, I accidentally stumbled across a site that detailed how to construct a fleshlight out of a Pringles can, some memory foam and some plastic wrap.

Long story short I am now sexually attracted to Pringles. Now when I pop that top, I pop something else too if you know what I mean (it's a boner)

I just really thought the world needed to know about it because where I like to stick my genitals defines who I am, and I am a Pringlexual.

Eotheod

As much as it may seem stupid and irrelevant because anyone and their dog has some sexual opinion: nah uh don't go for my friend. She's a bloody good aussie lady who has done a lot of good *actual* journalistic work for gaming media, so her choices and desires is entirely hers. I know that's not the argument here and more of "yeah who cares?" but she's a fucking good mate.

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Yeah this Pansexual, NonBinary.....etc...,stuff is just such a joke. It’s straight, gay or bi. It’s not that complicated.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
rA3NMDn

%75 of the women I’ve known have had some sort of bisexual experience (and could probably call themselves “pan sexual”), this very clearly stinks of virtue signaling and promotional bullshit. And considering how woke you’re supposed to be in games journalism, this isn’t even kind of surprising.

Last edited:

ExpandKong

Banned
As much as it may seem stupid and irrelevant because anyone and their dog has some sexual opinion: nah uh don't go for my friend. She's a bloody good aussie lady who has done a lot of good *actual* journalistic work for gaming media, so her choices and desires is entirely hers. I know that's not the argument here and more of "yeah who cares?" but she's a fucking good mate.

Sounds like somebody just realized he’s got a shot. Good luck bro.

angelic

Banned
Narcissist decides she needs more donations. What happened to keeping private lives private? The silly cow.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
One of the longest threads in the gaming section in the last year, 9 pages.

Clearly no one cares. NeoGAF is all about playing games and not gender politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom