Alaska - Just came back breathtaking

Christopher

Mar 19, 2005
Anyone else ever been to Alaska?

Absolutely breathtaking scenery and people who live there are all first class beautiful people.

I just want to know if anyone else has been here and what you thought?

Usually my kids love carribean vacations but we had such s blast.

Anyone else been??? What ya think?

-hal-

Jun 23, 2012
www.beyondunreal.com
My family and I drove there in about 1978. The Alaskan Highway runs through Canada and, at the time, it was about 1500 miles, lots of which was gravel road. The Wilderness of that area and throughout Alaska is breathtaking.

pennythots

May 14, 2019
I loved my time there. Denali was fantastic and spent some time in a cabin a few hours away from civilization. No internet and spotty phone service but everyday I would wake up and walk somewhere new and everything looked like right out of a fantasy novel.

Reactions: Fushitsusha
May 26, 2011
spent about 8 weeks there when I was about 16 doing some serious backpacking, kayaking, rafting, camping.

it was a magical place. sad Ive never been back.

where did you stay OP? @Christopher

how old are your kids?

Last edited:

doroti

Neo Member
Jun 12, 2019
Alaska is a very beautiful region. Nature is gorgeous and rich. I like to travel. But I love warm countries more. Alaska is very cold. Thank you for keeping such great shots for us. I was in Egypt diving in winter. So many beautiful frames were made. But there were some problems with the computer, and a lot of data just disappeared.

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
Jun 10, 2004
Nasty ass mosquitos in the summer, but beautiful in the winter. Amazing drive from BC to Anchorage in the winter months, just have to make sure you watch your fuel and plan your stops.

Christopher

Mar 19, 2005
spent about 8 weeks there when I was about 16 doing some serious backpacking, kayaking, rafting, camping.

it was a magical place. sad Ive never been back.

where did you stay OP? @Christopher

how old are your kids?
Hey we did a cruise actually on the Norwegian bliss that stopped in a variety of ports including cruising the glacier bay, simply beautiful.

My kids range in age with my little man just born not too long ago but none in the teenage years yet

samira

Neo Member
Jun 14, 2019
Alaska is a very beautiful region. Nature is gorgeous and rich. I like to travel. But I love warm countries more. Alaska is very cold. Thank you for keeping such great shots for us. I was in Egypt diving in winter. So many beautiful frames were made. But there were some problems with the computer, and a lot of data just disappeared.
There are no problems with lost files. There are programs to recover deleted files. You can use the DiskInternals Uneraser program and enjoy your photos. IT technologies are evolving. And data protection is relevant.