Albion Online |OT| Craft. Trade. Conquer.

I threw on a few pieces of old T3 and T4 gear, decided to try ganking. The first guy I ran into, we downed each other:

Had to sit there together for like 3 min. Eventually I decided to apologize. I felt bad that I made him have to sit there like that.
Thats hilarious. I love that you apologized.

My first yellow hellgate (for lurkers, thats basically a 5v5vPVE with good rewards), I noticed a group was looking for a ranged DPS, so I jumped in.

I purposely didnt tell them I have barely PVP'ed, and had no idea how hellgates worked. Well, the first run we won the 5v5 but I died to a PVE mob because I didnt get the mechanics. Afterwards, I didnt know when to/when not to attack the gate mob so my group was asking where I was and why I wasnt helping. We ended up missing the second gate and they kicked me and killed me.

It was fun and funny, and its why I enjoy the game.

I think I'm going to just tidy up my farm and put the game away for a month or two. They simply cannot stabilize these servers. Every time I've tried to play for the last three days it was unplayable after 20-30 minutes.

Many other folks quit? Spending hours tapping resources in safe zones and instant killed by zergs in higher level areas. The player island is a boring grind fest, dungeons and dailies are mindless and boring.

Genuinely disappointed.

Many other folks quit? Spending hours tapping resources in safe zones and instant killed by zergs in higher level areas. The player island is a boring grind fest, dungeons and dailies are mindless and boring.

Genuinely disappointed.
While I didn't play the game myself, I watched a lot of streamers these past few weeks. The gameplay loop is monotone, and the sense of progression non-existant starting at a certain point. I want to say that the punishing and incredibly frequent PvP accelerated that feeling. All of that makes it a very mindless, but also frustrating game to play, and hard for people to hold their attention. I think it is a complete blow-up.