• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

buizel

Banned
Yeh followed that story for years

Head fuck tbh

bruh hit the blunt and watch a good ol' aurora 1897 crash docu by jim marrs

iu

Honest question, why June/July?

yy1FUX6.jpg

:O

Last edited:

INC

bruh hit the blunt and watch a good ol' aurora 1897 crash docu by jim marrs

iu

yy1FUX6.jpg

:O

So half way through that documentary, sounds like a standard airship tbh, dont hold much weight

As for that abduction account, sounds exactly like the plot of x-files, almost identical lol

Romulus

That's extremely creative. It's like the guy isn't versed enough with language to explain certain things well but he has a wild imagination with unusual details.
Of course, in the super low chance its true, that would be amazing. Mass visitation predicted 7 years ago for June 2021. Fuck.

That oddly aligns with the government ufo disclosure date coming.

Last edited:

buizel

Banned
So half way through that documentary, sounds like a standard airship tbh, dont hold much weight

As for that abduction account, sounds exactly like the plot of x-files, almost identical lol

i mean a lot of x-files was based off of real things & apparent cases like this. they go into real life military projects and stuff. but yeh, burying the lil alien man

i find the guy who crawls through shower vents weird tho LMAO

That's extremely creative. It's like the guy isn't versed enough with language to explain certain things well but he has a wild imagination with unusual details.
Of course, in the super low chance its true, that would be amazing. Mass visitation predicted 7 years ago for June 2021. Fuck.

That oddly aligns with the government ufo disclosure date coming.
MHONwTI.jpg

iu

GAMETA

Banned
you got it ;]

i think its zeta reticulon calender probly

look at this fun light? any guesses? is it swamp gas mixed with 5g signals?

Plane, farm plane, drone, ultralight, helicopter, those solo fan things with a parachute?

No, sir, it emits a 2 red lights and 1 yellow light, it's gotta be aliens.

"I'm not claiming it's aliens, but it's unidentified"

Yes but unidentified to whom? To you? Lol.

"Hater, marron, swamp gas shill, you haven't seen the evidence..."

Yes but have YOU seen evidence? What kind of evidence do you consider evidence? I think you guys need to be a little more skeptical, man...

GAMETA

Banned
thats a juicy one, thanks

Live feed from the eiffel tower; weird huge translucent orb/craft shapes appear/take off/change shape numerous times

"We are, in fact, seeing an interdimensional ship"

ItmuQCZ.gif
ItmuQCZ.gif
ItmuQCZ.gif
ItmuQCZ.gif
ItmuQCZ.gif
ItmuQCZ.gif
ItmuQCZ.gif

See, then you want to be taken seriously. Look at the claims, holy fucking shit, man... if you believe this shit and don't see how ridiculous this is, you seriously need help. Holy shit.

Last edited:

INC

thats a juicy one, thanks

Live feed from the eiffel tower; weird huge translucent orb/craft shapes appear/take off/change shape numerous times

its misty, so maybe that light on the ground, could be refracting off the mist.

buizel

Banned
"We are, in fact, seeing an interdimensional ship"

ItmuQCZ.gif
ItmuQCZ.gif
ItmuQCZ.gif
ItmuQCZ.gif
ItmuQCZ.gif
ItmuQCZ.gif
ItmuQCZ.gif

See, then you want to be taken seriously. Look at the claims, holy fucking shit, man... if you believe this shit and don't see how ridiculous this is, you seriously need help. Holy shit.

haha i think you should be locked up in a mental facility if you truly think like that ^^

buizel

Banned
I'm pretty sure that's a bunsen burner being filmed upside down with the lights off.

Probably. Dodgy photos and videos don't prove much.

ThIs channel is really good for Different stories you might have heard of with lots of proof from official documents and declassified documents. CIA documents that go into remote viewing , telepathy and reports that these all exist and are a threat. Check out the whole channel, many vids are really good and well made.

INC

Mavi compilations are hit or miss, but this was a good one

the sun ones are fucked up, because it real, the size of the objects would be gigantic

Reminds me of the ufo, sucking up plasma from the sun, a few years a go, before flying off and leaving a vapour trail behind it

Any debunks on this video? Like to hear the theory as to what it could be

Last edited:

Aggelos

Listen to the following, to be given some food for thought as to why the "alien sightings" might not stand to reason...

Last edited:

StormCell

Probably. Dodgy photos and videos don't prove much.

ThIs channel is really good for Different stories you might have heard of with lots of proof from official documents and declassified documents. CIA documents that go into remote viewing , telepathy and reports that these all exist and are a threat. Check out the whole channel, many vids are really good and well made.

Thank you for sharing those video links. I really enjoyed watching them this morning. Each one is very fascinating, but the last one really resonated with me. For a while now, I've begun to suspect that this phenomenon actually does manipulate us into seeing something that "makes sense." One of the earliest tales I'd heard concerned a traveler heading back home one evening and encountering fairies of a sort just off the side of the road. In those days, encounters typically involved leprechauns or the like, which falls in line with encounters in the US during the 1800s which involved strange contraptions traveling on railroad tracks or airships reportedly carrying cannons.

I'm more suspicious of a reality that can be manipulated, and while I don't expect that the Russians or Chinese have full-blown psycho-weapons I do believe the Russians are pretty damn skillful at nudging us into alternate realities from one another. Meanwhile, I question the very essence of our reality and the likelihood that it can be hacked and altered in ways standard science would not predict.

Aggelos

Frank Drake, inventor of the famous Drake Equation. Well, interstellar travelling, what an extremely risky and hazardous endeavor, as Frank Drake postulates.

There it is the Pale Blue Dot. Do you guys think that a potentially advanced alien civilization of our galaxy would be able to discover the pale blue dot, and moreover risk energy and resources on interstellar travelling to visit the pale blue dot?

Pale_Blue_Dot.png

"Pale Blue Dot is a photograph of planet Earth taken on February 14, 1990, by the Voyager 1 space probe from a record distance of about 6 billion kilometers (3.7 billion miles, 40.5 AU), as part of that day's Family Portrait series of images of the Solar System."

the sun ones are fucked up, because it real, the size of the objects would be gigantic

Reminds me of the ufo, sucking up plasma from the sun, a few years a go, before flying off and leaving a vapour trail behind it

so crazy - i mean surely it can be explained away, but that doesnt mean the explanation is correct. like that video is just SO freaky. if you just take it at its face value, theres clearly an "invisible" black object interfering with the atmosphere in multiple ways. the order of events just lends itself logically to the alien storyline so well

Last edited:

V4skunk

Banned

Well it is big and you can see it has powerful force fields to protect its self from the sun.

StormCell

Frank Drake, inventor of the famous Drake Equation. Well, interstellar travelling, what an extremely risky and hazardous endeavor, as Frank Drake postulates.

There it is the Pale Blue Dot. Do you guys think that a potentially advanced alien civilization of our galaxy would be able to discover the pale blue dot, and moreover risk energy and resources on interstellar travelling to visit the pale blue dot?

How good are you at discerning others' reasons for their actions? That's basically the question you're facing, and when you expand your consideration to a host of unknowns about these others I don't see how you can draw any assumptions about their goals. The fact is, we're a very early space-faring civilization that is inching towards colonizing a second world. We've set our sights on it with dates on our milestones to reach it. That's a tipping point for us. What worlds will we have our sights set on in another hundred years? What about in two hundred years? It was only a few hundred years ago that travel to North America was extremely risky and hazardous, and only foolish merchants lured by greed made the long journeys west and east...

INC

so crazy - i mean surely it can be explained away, but that doesnt mean the explanation is correct. like that video is just SO freaky. if you just take it at its face value, theres clearly an "invisible" black object interfering with the atmosphere in multiple ways. the order of events just lends itself logically to the alien storyline so well

the object you could put down to something on the lens or some shit, but the plasma coming off the sun......well it could be the object on the lens is blocking the ends of the plasma, and its actually just injecting off to space.

but the wake it leaves, as it moves away?............please someone enlighten me on how thats possible?, for a wake to be left, that means something had to pass through it and disturb it.......ie an object was there in the first place

unless im seeing it all wrong? happy to hear how :messenger_ok:

Last edited:

StormCell

the object you could put down to something on the lens or some shit, but the plasma coming off the sun......well it could be the object on the lens is blocking the ends of the plasma, and its actually just injecting off to space.

but the wake it leaves, as it moves away?............please someone enlighten me on how thats possible?, for a wake to be left, that means something had to pass through it and disturb it.......ie an object was there in the first place

unless im seeing it all wrong? happy to hear how :messenger_ok:

Doesn't it kind of behave like a fire tornado? It looked like cluster of funnels came together into one well-defined twister that then got ejected somehow. My guess is there's a lot of vortices that spin up like these that do get ejected by some as-of-yet understood process.

INC

Doesn't it kind of behave like a fire tornado? It looked like cluster of funnels came together into one well-defined twister that then got ejected somehow. My guess is there's a lot of vortices that spin up like these that do get ejected by some as-of-yet understood process.

it does seem to show an ejection of energy, where the giant black orb seems to speed off, but that could also be the natural ejection from the sun, the giant black orb could be a glitch......

but lets not lie, it does look like a giant planet size craft, sucking plasma from the sun, for hours if not days (check the timestamp at the bottom), before speeding off

not saying thats what it is, but it sure looks like it

Last edited:

Romulus

Come on guys? It is just a plasma tornado. Nothing unusual, happens all the time on the sun.

These vids can't be what you meant to post, they look like every other sun tornado video. The one in question doesn't look anything like these at all, even though I'm pretty sure there's a natural explanation.

Last edited:

Aggelos

Sara Seager's take on intelligent life beyond earth.
"There's no structure we've built that intelligent civilizations can see and detect from far away" . As Sara points out, we haven't been doing much METI either (a.k.a. active SETI).

Also when Sara's asked "Are the aliens already here?" , she replies "We need to see major evidence. We need some cold-hard evidence, and we just don't have that."

Aarbron

Sara Seager's take on intelligent life beyond earth.
"There's no structure we've built that intelligent civilizations can see and detect from far away" . As Sara points out, we haven't been doing much METI either (a.k.a. active SETI).

Also when Sara's asked "Are the aliens already here?" , she replies "We need to see major evidence. We need some cold-hard evidence, and we just don't have that."

Good links, Aggelos.

Keep them coming. (y)

Aggelos

Dimitar Sasselov's take on intelligent alien civilizations.
He postulates that the so-called planetary epoch/era (planets forming around stars) has been going on around 9 billion years now (and the universe being 13.8 billion years old + inflation era from the cosmic inflation theory), plus the fact that on our well-known planet Earth it took roughly 4 billion years for life to reach today's evolution stage (starting as microbes/molecules of life 4 billion years ago), so the question "Where are the aliens?" takes a spin that somewhere else there's life but still evolving and being incapable of travelling to space or sending signals. Also he postulates that if this process was fast-tracked here on Earth (for some reason), maybe we're the first intelligent civilization on this galaxy.

MadAnon

Ah yes I can see the vortex on this one, so just need a giant orb now, that seems to make all these vortexs come together, and it can be confirmed as a "natural" occurrence
Pause at 0:15, put the video on x0.25 speed and watch the 0:15 - 0:18 part. It's the same exact effect as in your video only much shorter.

Here you have pictures of the same exact event from your video with different thermal range.

I see the barbs in the bottom left corner but no alien ship.

Last edited:

INC

Pause at 0:15, put the video on x0.25 speed and watch the 0:15 - 0:18 part. It's the same exact effect as in your video only much shorter.

Here you have pictures of the same exact event from your video with different thermal range.

I see the barbs in the bottom left corner but no alien ship.

Ah yes, I see it now, yeh that looks extremely similar , there it is then, a natural occurrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom