• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i see what happened....at some point i must have clicked to ignore the person who started this thread...no idea how that happened , ive never purposefully ignored anyone on the forum..but now it shows

StormCell

Its still out there

Don't stop believing, I'm sure we can all,look forward to upcoming book promotions

I prefer to keep the facts separated from the garbage, though. Anytime people start popping misinformation or lies into this thread, I just want to drag attention back to the Nimitz. If you can't explain away the Nimitz then don't bother with bokeh.

Romulus

I wonder if there is an alternate source on this. This guy talks about Nasa blurring a lot of images on the moon/mars but I'm not a fan of the channel

I also know there are several ex nasa employees that stated they were instructed to blur out images of unknown objects on the moon/mars

Last edited:
Wondered when greer would pop up

Greer has always been an interesting dude. On one hand I think he really is trying to find the truth, but on the other hand he does have this vibe of being an egotistical opportunist - both can definitely be true.

Interesting video, just finished it up. Honestly, I think the aliens+humans using back engineered tech is probably the most likely explanation at this point.

Has anyone else been to this site yet? uaptheory.com

This is the most intellectual and honest confrontation with the physical behaviors we're witnessing from UAP. Their hypothesis and theory is commendable and very enlightening. You can tell the author or authors are very informed and are taking a very principled approach to obtaining a scientific explanation based from the evidences so far provided. I especially appreciate the mental labor given to demonstrating how we are led to certain explanations by the laws of physics rather than being a new idea presented that counters the laws of physics that we know.

Give that site a read.
I stopped reading at "spacetime".

Too complicated or don't believe in it?
Yes too complicated. I believe the simplest explanation is the right one. What's the best way to go from point A to point B? Well, just move from A to B. If those UFOs are not man made (or are not illusions, hoaxes etc.) then they simply have a sufficiently advanted tech to move way faster than us from A to B.

Last edited:
Greer has always been an interesting dude. On one hand I think he really is trying to find the truth, but on the other hand he does have this vibe of being an egotistical opportunist - both can definitely be true.

Interesting video, just finished it up. Honestly, I think the aliens+humans using back engineered tech is probably the most likely explanation at this point.

Greer is a literal conman:

Pity that site is dead. IDK if Royce is even alive now.

This is kind of interesting. Someone posted a reddit post earlier from a guy claiming to be a lifelong alien abductee who said the aliens planned to reveal themselves on July 8th or 18th (because he couldn't understand them when they told him the all important day and he didn't think to ask for them to repeat it).

That reddit user account went dormant right after the first posts and stayed that eay for 7 years, but posted again yesterday before DFEing. Fortunately, it an archive of the new post was made. It seems genuinely disturbing:

I don't think it's aliens, but he seems to be fearful and reveals the government also abducted him. Really makes you think.

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
This is kind of interesting. Someone posted a reddit post earlier from a guy claiming to be a lifelong alien abductee who said the aliens planned to reveal themselves on July 8th or 18th (because he couldn't understand them when they told him the all important day and he didn't think to ask for them to repeat it).

That reddit user account went dormant right after the first posts and stayed that eay for 7 years, but posted again yesterday before DFEing. Fortunately, it an archive of the new post was made. It seems genuinely disturbing:

I don't think it's aliens, but he seems to be fearful and reveals the government also abducted him. Really makes you think.

#mentalillness

#mentalillness

I'm thinking more Paul Bennewitz, but that also had a side of genuine mental illness.

I've read through his post a few times, and there are bits and pieces taken from "aliens" in popular culture. Abductees dying of cancer is X-Files, the old rulers of Earth getting driven off 3000 years ago is Stargate, etc. Friends of Friends is typical 50s contactee language. Hell, the idea that we are the center of some big simulation to do "something" is straight out of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Romulus

I feel like that redditor just has a really wild imagination, nothing more.

But, I do feel with all the hundreds of interesting scifi concepts, someone may have it right, or at least close. That's assuming these objects are otherworldly.

Being that it’s July 18th, I’m curious how this will spin.

Being that it’s July 18th, I’m curious how this will spin.

A qt 5 ft grey with G cups just came up to me and told me she needs to learn about my species, so it seems to be going great. I know I'm ready to colonize.

Nothing is going to happen, obviously, but I'm holding out hope the invasion of extraterrestrial waifus begins at 11:59 PM on the Baker Islands. Would be the ultimate dick move.

Last edited:

Keihart

i'm watching the thread but not getting notifications anymore....weird
2x

Anyone got a good list of really good docs out there? I’ve seen Lazar and the both of the Greer ones. Try to stay in the realm of not goofy docs like ancient aliens lol I know that will be hard.

Last edited:
Anyone got a good list of really good docs out there? I’ve seen Lazar and the both of the Greer ones. Try to stay in the realm of not goofy docs like ancient aliens lol I know that will be hard.
This has always been a major issue with the topic of UFOs. I remember in the early/mid 90s when the UFO stuff was everywhere and the vast majority of it seemed totally bogus. Now with the internet and social media there's a similar effect. Many in the UFO circles will say it's by design due to disinfo agents and all that.

Anyway, I too am interested in some more documentaries that aren't goofy as hell. There's parts of that Greer documentary where it briefly veers into gooftown, the guys ego is just too much, but usually course corrects for the most part.

Something I think would be interesting, is someone should become a streamer on twitch and devote it to ufology and go track ufos and try to catch one real time. Prob be boring on the chasing; it’s no twister but how wild would it be to catch one live.

Last edited:

INC

A bit left field

Disclaimer: no i don't fully believe its aliens messages, but I find the subject fascinating anyway. Mainly from a mathematics PoV, and how alot of these are perfect fractals, which to me, makes the fact that if its a massive hoax, this is equally impressive to me and aliens, purely down to scale of some of these. Also some of what is found in these circles (materials and how the nodss are stretched)

Again im not saying its aliens, I just love them even from a pure design perspective.

StormCell

I'm thinking more Paul Bennewitz, but that also had a side of genuine mental illness.

I've read through his post a few times, and there are bits and pieces taken from "aliens" in popular culture. Abductees dying of cancer is X-Files, the old rulers of Earth getting driven off 3000 years ago is Stargate, etc. Friends of Friends is typical 50s contactee language. Hell, the idea that we are the center of some big simulation to do "something" is straight out of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Don't credit things that borrowed from other things for the original ideas. lol These ideas were around long before Star Gate and Hitchhiker's guide. Even the abductees passing away to mysterious illness or terminal cancer has more roots in reality than it does that TV show -- what I mean is that some people claiming abductions did go on to blame sudden onset of illness on their experience(s).

It's difficult for me to say this, because as literature it's quite an entertaining read, but it does make you wonder.

I wish I would have gotten to this like two days ago. I can't help feeling that this is either a really clever fiction (ala War of the Worlds except over Reddit complete with timely follow-up), a possible suicide farewell, or just maybe they're not lying.

MilkyJoe

Yes too complicated. I believe the simplest explanation is the right one. What's the best way to go from point A to point B? Well, just move from A to B. If those UFOs are not man made (or are not illusions, hoaxes etc.) then they simply have a sufficiently advanted tech to move way faster than us from A to B.

Light speed doesn't work like how you think it works

Romulus

This dude is full of bullshit. At ~16:40 mark he is explaining the the "L" at top of the screen is indicating that the camera is angled at 7 degrees left. In one of his previous videos he was explaining that the "L" stands for Laser and if it is blinking the radar is shooting lasers to measure the distance.

Does he say more about this? I compared your links and they don't seem to be what you're trying to say, unless there's more. He says "when the L is blinking it means laser." Then in the other link you posted, he never specifically points to the L to mean left, he just focuses on the number 7 degrees and also says left. I know you really want him to be wrong, but it doesn't come off the way you're trying to depict it at all. Unless there's more.

Light speed doesn't work like how you think it works
And you are an expert? You think we have discovered everything about physics? You know that people have being thinking that since they first started writing down stuff? That almost everything was discovered about nature and physics?

Athreous

There's no way there isn't life in more planets in the universe.

But they might be too far away to contact us or, we are so useless to them that isn't worth it to even contact us...

And if they were near us, I think we wouldn't exist anymore, unless they are way too evolved to kill us.

Romulus

There's no way there isn't life in more planets in the universe.

But they might be too far away to contact us or, we are so useless to them that isn't worth it to even contact us...

And if they were near us, I think we wouldn't exist anymore, unless they are way too evolved to kill us.

Why would they just kill us though? Even as primitive as we modern human are, we try not to disturb indigenous peoples. The effort is definitely there, so I think a space farming species would be thousands of years past that when looking at us.

Last edited:

Athreous

Why would they just kill us though? Even as primitive as we modern human are, we try not to disturb indigenous peoples. The effort is definitely there, so I think a space farming species would be thousands of years past that when looking at us.
Maybe we could be food :D or labor :D

Interesting if this is not fake. Hard to tell since this person obviously knows cameras and could have edited it in. Don’t know the channel content but it doesn’t appear they post stuff like this.

I know this UFO video had already being posted here (last february os so) but I'd like to post it again because it is for me the best video of UFO available online. It's even better than all those Pentagon videos and images (some of those images being clearly not UFOs IMO even if they were shot by Navy personal.)

It's maybe a fake (it's probably a fake), but that would then be the best fake ever. This one is the only one that actually shows what many described with their UFOs, particularly about how they move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom