• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romulus

Study finds that Earth might not be at the top when it comes to being suitable for life like we once thought.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I didn't know about half of these quotes

You should read the Leslie Kean book.

Obviously if you have then cool. I’m just linking it here as it’s a great book.

Fascinating as the author talks about the event etc. So you get an idea. Then the next part they talk to the eye witness.

So it carries more weight in my mind than just Jo from down the road. Seeing a ufo.

When a fighter pilot says he was scrambled to try and Intercept an object flying around his base’s airspace. It makes you sit up and take more notice.

Last edited:

mango drank

Earlier in this thread (or in one of the other UFO threads, don't remember), I was crapping on the idea of sightings of relatively primitive-seeing UFOs (like the tic tac and go-fast). But this Fravor interview was great. It's making think twice about random internet people painting Navy officers as naive or incompetent (like the guys who captured the declassified footage).

If those were actual alien craft sightings, and that technology was merely hundreds or thousands of years ahead of ours, then ... that might imply that intelligent life is much more common in the universe than we think.

Romulus

Earlier in this thread (or in one of the other UFO threads, don't remember), I was crapping on the idea of sightings of relatively primitive-seeing UFOs (like the tic tac and go-fast). But this Fravor interview was great. It's making think twice about random internet people painting Navy officers as naive or incompetent (like the guys who captured the declassified footage).

If those were actual alien craft sightings, and that technology was merely hundreds or thousands of years ahead of ours, then ... that might imply that intelligent life is much more common in the universe than we think.

You can also go back to WW2 and pilots were reporting extremely similar objects "toying" with their fighters at unbelievable speeds. You would think it was isolated right? Like maybe some yanks or British pilots saw them? Nope, Germany, Japan, UK, and US all reported spheres chasing them with no visible propulsion throughout the war. Google "foo fighters ww2."

Not sure where to put this as I guess it could partially related but it does belong in the bizarre category.

Someone mentioned this to me in regards to the release of Hillary's emails and the subject title to one of them in which she requests documents on the resurrection chamber of Gilgamesh (yes, that Gilgamesh of Uruk), the location of his body, and then and location of the buried Nephilhim (from the Bible).

Directed to this picture I initially called bullshit:

EkE2vorUYAEi6-o

So I went to the website: https://foia.state.gov/, put "Gilgamesh" in the search bar. The only result was "Virtual Reading Room Documents". Selecting that from what was brought up chose Department of State FOIA Log 2018 which is a pdf file. There was a search bar so I entered "Gilgamesh" and lo and behold the above image is real.

What the fuck is going on?

supernova8

Banned
Given how large the universe supposedly is, it just doesn't make sense to think we're the only ones. Not really sure I believe the whole flying saucer stuff though.

Reactions: MrS

Airola

Not sure where to put this as I guess it could partially related but it does belong in the bizarre category.

Someone mentioned this to me in regards to the release of Hillary's emails and the subject title to one of them in which she requests documents on the resurrection chamber of Gilgamesh (yes, that Gilgamesh of Uruk), the location of his body, and then and location of the buried Nephilhim (from the Bible).

EkE2vorUYAEi6-o

So I went to the website: https://foia.state.gov/, put "Gilgamesh" in the search bar. The only result was "Virtual Reading Room Documents". Selecting that from what was brought up chose Department of State FOIA Log 2018 which is a pdf file. There was a search bar so I entered "Gilgamesh" and lo and behold the above image is real.

Hot damn, this is true :D

Now this is my "I want to believe" thing right here. I so much want to believe that has been an honest request for a real thing and not have some bullshit real world normal explanation :D

Last edited:

Kamina

Golden Boy
Seems like it worked. UFOs went from an interesting topic to your weirdo if you talk about it.
But did they really try to reduce it because the population was on to something, or because the government wanted to avoid attention to their secret development projects.

Last edited:

Romulus

But did they really try to reduce it because the population was on to something, or because the government wanted to avoid attention to their secret development projects.

But doesn't debunking aliens turn the attention toward secret government projects? That's basically funneling everyone's thought process in the direction of secret programs.

The same was all the buzz in WW2 when objects were literally toying with planes from all sides of the war. Secret government projects goofing off during a world war? Maybe, but the objects never attacked, just got really close and did circles around our fighters.

Last edited:

YukiOnna

EkE2vorUYAEi6-o

Can't wait for the revival of Babylon in 2021 and the Epic Hero Gilgamesh being confirmed real making space on North American soil for a new Mesopotamia.

Airola

I hope Aliens show up before I leave this life. Then my life will be complete. Cause I don't believe the reborn afterlife stuff. lol

What if...

After death you will be reborn.... as an alien!
Oooooooooooooohhh I just got a theory! Aliens are actually humans who have died and born again and they are trying to get here because they subconsciously are trying to find their original home! There are planets of reincarnation all around the universe! Someone quick make a movie or a video game out of this! Or an anime at the very least preferrably hentai!

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
What if...

After death you will be reborn.... as an alien!
Oooooooooooooohhh I just got a theory! Aliens are actually humans who have died and born again and they are trying to get here because they subconsciously are trying to find their original home! There are planets of reincarnation all around the universe! Someone quick make a movie or a video game out of this! Or an anime at the very least preferrably hentai!

For that spoiler i say

showernota

This is getting interesting, another 'guy with a jetpack' sighting yesterday.

Experts responded to the August report with skepticism. Van Cleave reports there does not appear to be a jetpack on the market that could get someone to an elevation of roughly 3,000 feet and back to the ground safely. That would require a lot of fuel or a parachute. No parachute was seen.

David Mayman, CEO of L.A.-based Jetpack Aviation, told Van Cleave he was also doubtful it was a jetpack.

"They'd run out of fuel, they use fuel too quickly," Mayman said, adding that a typical flight time for a jetpack is just 5 to 10 minutes. "If it's a real jetpack, its noisy. People would have heard it take off and land."

Last edited:

showernota

Sounds like someone figured out an ironman suit. Interesting, but vague. Might be just a guy in a wingsuit?

I don't know much about jetpacks really, but their flight profile doesn't look like a wingsuit at all.

Vertical body

Horizontal body

I'm also not sure what the flight duration of a wingsuit is at 3k or 6k feet...

Now this is something that could fit the criteria, but I'd imagine the reporting would've included more details (wings, etc). A 'jetpack' definitely makes me think of the example in the first video. I wish there was more detail in these stories, and the lack of any makes me interested.

Aarbron

The disappearance of Australian Frederick Valentich is one case that has always fascinated me.

Although a number of theories have been proposed to explain his disappearance, his final words are haunting:

twenty-year-old Valentich informed Melbourne air traffic control he was being accompanied by an aircraft about 1,000 feet (300 m) above him and that his engine had begun running roughly, before finally reporting, "It's not an aircraft."

Last edited:
I'm talking about the phased array radar data the US Navy released to the public along with the tictac footage.....
You are pretty much talking shit here and have done zero research, shit the Navy pilot was on Joe Rogan with US Navy permission and the Pentagon has even admitted UFO/UAP phenomena is real...
Zero research? Come on man. One of my many responsibilities in a certain role of one time of my career was RADAR engineer. While i could never get my noodle around how light travels in squares or whatever, i do know 'how' it works, i also know how easy it is to fool, regardless of fancy wordage. RAdio Detection And Ranging is easily fooled.

V4skunk

Banned
Zero research? Come on man. One of my many responsibilities in a certain role of one time of my career was RADAR engineer. While i could never get my noodle around how light travels in squares or whatever, i do know 'how' it works, i also know how easy it is to fool, regardless of fancy wordage. RAdio Detection And Ranging is easily fooled.
I don't believe you know how phased array systems work.

I don't believe you know how phased array systems work.
I don't, please explain.

And for the record, i'm not trying to debunk aliens and shit. It's just that 90% of stuff we see is military tech. The delta wing craft from the 90's (and x files) were the drones of today. Which is why they 'split' in to multiple 'pieces' and pulled manoeuvres not possible by man (they were unmanned).

A lot of the shit we see is RAM/SCRAM technology coupled with drones and Hydrogen fuel tech, which makes the craft incredibly light, fast and small. It's the other 10% we should be focusing on, lest we look like tits in 20 years time when it all turns out to be military tech (again)

V4skunk

Banned
I don't, please explain.

And for the record, i'm not trying to debunk aliens and shit. It's just that 90% of stuff we see is military tech. The delta wing craft from the 90's (and x files) were the drones of today. Which is why they 'split' in to multiple 'pieces' and pulled manoeuvres not possible by man (they were unmanned).

A lot of the shit we see is RAM/SCRAM technology coupled with drones and Hydrogen fuel tech, which makes the craft incredibly light, fast and small. It's the other 10% we should be focusing on, lest we look like tits in 20 years time when it all turns out to be military tech (again)
More like gravity manipulation / propulsion.
The ufo are seen instantly accelerating from zero to 14,000 mph and coming to a dead stop again.
Just impossible with out having anti gravity tech.

Romulus

I don't, please explain.

But again, they were doing this stuff in WW2, acceleration at insane speed and following our fighters around, no visible propulsion systems. WW2 drones? Look up Foo fighters, like 5 nations in the war reported them with similar accounts.

Romulus

More like gravity manipulation / propulsion.
The ufo are seen instantly accelerating from zero to 14,000 mph and coming to a dead stop again.
Just impossible with out having anti gravity tech.

That's part of what boggles my mind. How do you even construct a craft capable of withstanding such? Even our projectiles would fly apart and they're built for incredible speeds, much less, a vehicle? Antigravity makes sense.

Last edited:

Malakhov

Banned
I'm going to go internet conspiracy edge lord and assume the government knows what this is because they're the ones testing it.
It's not conspiracy, it's exactly what it is. 99% of ufo sightings from decades ago were drones, before we knew they existed. They do not want their technologies being observed by the population.

Some of these weird shit in the sky right now will be the new tech in a few decades

Last edited:

Romulus

It's not conspiracy, it's exactly what it is. 99% of ufo sightings from decades ago were drones, before we knew they existed. They do not want their technologies being observed by the population.

Some of these weird shit in the sky right now will be the new tech in a few decades

WW2 drones?

But again, they were doing this stuff in WW2, acceleration at insane speed and following our fighters around, no visible propulsion systems. WW2 drones? Look up Foo fighters, like 5 nations in the war reported them with similar accounts.
Then this is the 10% we should be looking in to.

Though we did have 'self-flying' jets back in the late 50's. (They could take-off, run a mission, drop ordinance and land again without a pilot)

Romulus

The Radar was just invented during the WW2. New technology nobody has experience how to use it and it was prone to errors. Of course they would see a lot of crazy shit on the Radar systems.

Right. And all the pilots from Japan, UK, US, Germany etc that reported them were all confused? This was happening throughout the war with these objects toying with our fighters on all sides.

Last edited:

zeomax

Right. And all the pilots from Japan, UK, US, Germany etc that reported them were all confused? This was happening throughout the war with these objects toying with our fighters on all sides.
The UFOs are the modern version of the old fairy tales of mermaids and what so ever from the sailors hundreds year ago.

Last edited:

Romulus

The UFOs are the equivalent to the old fairy tales of mairmaids and what so ever from the sailors hundreds of year ago.

So you're saying trained fighter pilots from all sides of the war are describing extremely similar anomalies are just lies? Along with collaborating radar reports that are also, wrong? Seems like a far cry from drunk sailor stories.

Last edited:

Romulus

Not lies but strong exaggerated stories.

It just doesn't make any sense to your point. These pilots are exaggerating in the same way, from different countries. So all the pilots from opposing sides of a war got together on a phone call with translators and decided to come up with these reports that sounded the same. Then they had collaborating radar reports made up also to strengthen the stories.

Romulus

Be a trained pilot does not mean you are immune to errors.

I just don't think you're realizing what you're saying. I could understand a few of these sightings but across the war front? Why are their reports so similar? Why is radar collaborating these errors? You said the radar is wrong too so you obviously just don't want to hear any of it.

zombrex

You say the Radar is the irrefutable proof? The same Radar where you only need a small cloud of glitter foil to lose tracking.

What a ridiculous response. Having a sighted solid objects also being confirmed by radar shows they are indeed real tangible objects not just sensory illusions or hallucinations.
Foil in the sky only fools the radar operator, it is still the radar getting a response back from real objects.
Radar doesn't get pings back from your imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom