• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens: Crucible animator's reel leak. [Obsidian's cancelled Aliens RPG]

nickcv

mock, lock and give it to xenomorphs if old

http://www.oxm.co.uk/50304/sinister-footage-of-obsidians-cancelled-aliens-rpg-leaks/

Mouth still adrip with disappointment after sampling the dispiriting stew that is Alien: Colonial Marines? Here, this should wash away a little of the sourness - an animator's reel showcasing a few bits and bobs from Obsidian's Aliens: Crucible, an RPG that swaps out rat-punching for chest-bursting. And will never see release. OK, perhaps the video won't raise your spirits quite so much after all.

video:
http://vimeo.com/56606365

Truant

I want to start an online poll so bad, but I know they're useless. If not for just letting Sega know how much they screwed up.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Thanks a lot Sega.

No one should ever pick a Gearbox project over an Obsidian project ever again. I could have told you that years ago though.

uncdeez

I was really excited for this game when they announced it (2006?). Looking back now though I can't be too upset about its cancellation because we ended up with New Vegas instead.

Despite being shit Colonial Marines is selling extremely well and I highly doubt that an Obsidian RPG no matter what quality would have achieved the same.

It also wouldn't have taken six years to release and would have been much cheaper for Sega.

S1kkZ

Despite being shit Colonial Marines is selling extremely well and I highly doubt that an Obsidian RPG no matter what quality would have achieved the same.

selling extremely well? because its no.1 in the uk charts? that doesnt mean anything...

AHA-Lambda

Selling well? What? We have no info to base that on, and no being number one on Steam and the UK doesn't mean anything.

And it's a guarantee that the toxic word of mouth around this game will definitely curb it's lifetime sales.

Top Bottom