• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alizee and how everything went downhill after her

Do you think Alizee looks good?

• She's STUNNING!

Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Meh, she looks good but not that good

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • I prefer more fat and curves

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Her butt should've been firmer (I'm not a fan of even slight jiggle)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Her short hair ruins it for me

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • She's not blonde...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GreyHorace

JIlIzJE.gif

Look how small her butt is compared to today's monsters.

Who is this creature and how come I've never fapped to her before?

Last edited:

Sybb

Banned
Who is this creature and how come I've never fapped to her before?
Probably because the norm since 10-15 years is ridicolously sized asses, full of jiggling fat, fake asses with injections and a ton of dumb people who believes everything they see online as long as they WANT to believe it.

A lot of people are so weak minded that they let the hive mind change their own tastes. That is, their sexual preference change based on what's the current norm in their culture. For example, even though big butts are increasingly popular in Japan lately, their definition of "big" is vastly different from ours. They still prefer their small bums.

Is this 2005/2006? Am I no-life-ing WoW? Are we looking forward to TBC? Do phones still have tons of buttons? Are we looking forward to Windows Vista? Are we still hating on Bush? Do some of us still have a CRT? Is YTMND still relevant?

This is the second "what year is this" thread I've seen today.

TheMan

Is this 2005/2006? Am I no-life-ing WoW? Are we looking forward to TBC? Do phones still have tons of buttons? Are we looking forward to Windows Vista? Are we still hating on Bush? Do some of us still have a CRT? Is YTMND still relevant?

I do miss me some YTMND

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member

what’s the other one

Super Mario

Banned
Perfect shape. I don't get today's obsession with being thicc (which people often confuse with being fucking obese beyond belief lmao), but who I am to judge I guess

Ever see a really rich or good looking guy with a fat girl?

It's just like the rest of our fake news. It lives on the internet, but not in real life.

highrider

Banned
Came to the thread expecting

VOgVXUK.jpg

Yet this is ok too 👍 if you’re trying to fuck for a long time you need to get up on that thug passion. So I’ve heard 👀

Last edited:
Top Bottom