All banned 360s get unbanned for a few hours and then rebanned, cause unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how they do that but can't manage to clear a old gamertag I wanted that hasn't been used in 6+ years. (Yea I know their resetting but I haven't gotten mine)

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Baha said:
Wouldn't a good portion of those 360s be banned for cheating online? Or were all of these pirated/modded 360s?
Exactly, this isn't good news. It seems like FUD.

gonna go with they are doing this so players can come back and get the new update with a different type of security check making their flashed dvd drives useless

^Sounds like a smart idea

It was suggested on that forum that you'd just get banned again if you went on Live, so I'm not sure what this does? Were banned consoles bricked?

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
GodfatherX said:
gonna go with they are doing this so players can come back and get the new update with a different type of security check making their flashed dvd drives useless
Ohh yea, I forgot. I am in that test too.

I'm sure most of the modded consoles will be re-banned quick but other unbanned consoles may belong to people that won't cheat and will buy their games this time?

Yea someone go confirm.......

GodfatherX said:
Well, I got my banned 360s up here, but now I'm scared to try them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.