• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All Cyberpunk 2077 leaks/spoilers in here and nowhere else.

Connxtion

Xbox (XSX) patch has been out a couple days now, I installed the digital version on the 8th and it’s v1.006. (Checked the file info and no update installed)

Also is the game only 59GB? Thought it would be larger.

inflation

Xbox (XSX) patch has been out a couple days now, I installed the digital version on the 8th and it’s v1.006. (Checked the file info and no update installed)

Also is the game only 59GB? Thought it would be larger.
I got around 102GB on my PS5. Don't know why there are so much differences in size.

scalman

Pc gog version is 103gb but because all 10 languages, with just eng language steam version is just some 57gb those with day 1 patch. Other patches might come later.

GhjUpDZmJoe

Neo Member
Are u sure that someone just didn't toggle the nudity ?
Nope. There are multiple sources of this information. People on cd projekt red forums said also that console versions in USA are completely censored, even in character creation menu. What happened, CD Projekt?

BluRayHiDef

Banned
I'm so excited for this game that I downloaded gameplay videos of it from YouTube to watch while at work since I have to wait until after work to play it (whenever my copy arrives from Amazon).

BOA1oK2.jpg

So the day one patch has made things look better and run better from a technical standpoint (less freezing, less glitches etc...) , but now the game is actually crashing on me. I had 2 crashes in different parts of the game where I had to restart and now I'm on a mission where it crashed 3 times in the exact same spot which has me worried I ran into something gamebreaking.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
They got my boy. See you in vato Heaven Jackie

Bk9UHJT.jpg

-------------

I love ya Jackie but I might have to squeeze it ups in your girl

wyMri1P.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom