• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All GTA V leaked screens and video go here, and only here

Status
Not open for further replies.
4paGP.jpg

RawNuts

I can't believe this game looks so good and seems to run so well judging from the videos. I was worried about GTAIV-like performance issues, but no longer.

Alienous

All of this said, I can't believe I predicted what the first mission would be. Well, the idea of it anyway.

Peace out, guys. 4 days left.

Ploid 3.0

Internet you can not let Rockstar beat you. I mean come on, when something is on you there's no making it disappear... right?

I was wondering how Franklin would fit into Michael/Trevor's story arc. Looks like those two come to him rather than the other way around.

I really don't understand why R* is so hasty to delete anything pre-leak. It's barely a week early and nothing spoilerly, just a few pics and teasers. Even a day before release, what makes a difference?

M.W.

I think links to streams should be pm'ed. R* are great at shutting down channel's within minutes.

God dammit! I've gone this long with absolutely zero hype for this game, then this thread happens. Some blurry ass pics and now I'm excited. Go figure.

Damn you, thread!

Alienous

Ugh. That "Vagos aren't playing" vine ...

What kind of a gangsta shoots like that? And the bullets look like they have no impact. Like 0 hit reactions.

And I realized that I'm interested in GTA V on blind faith. Rockstar, I hope you don't disappoint.

M.W.

Agreed.

Feel free to PM me a link to a stream by the way.

Will do if I find one. I just remember trying to see RDR before it was released and had a hell of a time trying to find a stream that would stay open for more than five minutes.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Sucks that the snow is
only in an instanced mission area, but who knows, maybe there are weather effect surprises depending on the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom