• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All that SJW, BLM, Antifa crap will eventually die...there's a time where the turntables

Hado

Aug 13, 2015
Please just tell me this time will come because It feels like living in some sort of bizarro world right now.
I have nothing against equality but its literally so FORCED and beyond fake that I could just puke until I die.

IzukuMidoriya

Mar 14, 2019
Midwestern US
It'll end.

Actually, it'll end IF we get out of Afghanistan. Our SJW/Antifa/BLM shit is just a coked up version of the 60's hippies, and people will just stop caring. Considering the big thing about 60's hippies was our involvement in Vietnam, I think it's just a similar thing.

Hado

Aug 13, 2015
It'll end.

Actually, it'll end IF we get out of Afghanistan. Our SJW/Antifa/BLM shit is just a coked up version of the 60's hippies, and people will just stop caring. Considering the big thing about 60's hippies was our involvement in Vietnam, I think it's just a similar thing.
wtf are you talking. this isnt a us centric thing. This mindvirus is all over the world

Hado

Aug 13, 2015
No it won't end until there is another world war.
there won't be.

Nations are nowadays controlled by capitalism, corporations and trade.

No fucking big ass company wants war between two or more "important" nations or regions.

Sure, you can have some proxy wars in poor countries but thats all you get.

Just look at situations like for example Putin vs. Erdogan. Putin goes "hurr durr evil Erdogan do this and I will KILL you I swear", 3 days later "all good man, we friends again".
Shit like this is happening all over the world since YEARS. Just look in the news and youll find plenty of exmaples

Last edited:

Amory

Jul 10, 2008
Connecticut
It's hard to tell if it'll end. I'm really not sure.

I think Republicans have as much to say about it as the left. Trump has intensified things manyfold.

If Trump is the new standard that half the country is willing to throw in with, idk how the blowback would lessen.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Jun 2, 2013
Austria
It’s upsetting to watch TV hearing about right wing dangers out of the mouth of Antifa members, yet they dominate news with thier radical left bullcrap.
I feel like this is only the start. But there will be an end to this, though i feel it will end up in violence.

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
When democracy falls and communism has seated itself as lord and savior in all countries. When islam has completely replaced all other religions. When pedophilia is a recognized gender. When white people, the older or poor ones, are all in camps for orderly disposal. When the world all live like hippies in government sponsored shanty towns. When free speech is a capital crime. When eating meat gets you life in prison. When the remaining whites only serve to be cucked by POC.

Only then will it end.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
It’s going to cause a right wing and anti-immigrant backlash across the entire world

the US media thinks America invented racsim, they have no idea what beast they have awoken

way to go lefties

Last edited:
Reactions: TeamGizzyy

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
What's your reasoning behind this?

Give me hope fam.
If these ideologues were actually in control, why would they need to resort to such reckless and violent demonstrations? Why would you need to see the ideology preached everywhere from Disney to CNN? To me, it seems like the general public isn't buying their ideology anymore so now they've moved to more overt methods of pushing what they desire, which is societal upheaval and replacement in their own image. I could go at length as to why I think there's a culture/economic shift going on, but I think starting with the most obvious signs is best. A lot of entertainment and leisure industries are crumpling hard. Watch carefully because you'll see a lot of brands change masks as things shift.

Reactions: megalaserLAWS

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
give it 10 years and all the antifa/blm who have children by then will be Republicans.

the ones who have vasectomies will simply - and quite considerately - remove themselves from the genepool.

Last edited:

Tschumi

Jul 4, 2020
"[all the minorites that i and my friends hate will eventually shut up again]".. cheer up mate, it might not happen, but you can always just learn to be a functioning adult in a diverse, multicultural world :)

RetroRibosome

Neo Member
Jul 24, 2020
It'll end.

No one gives a shit about Afghanistan.

US troop presence has been drawn down for years now and the military loses more soldiers in training accidents and highway crashes than they do in combat overseas.

I doubt the average American even really thinks about it all.

TTOOLL

Mar 22, 2012
It will eventually happen, there's always a counter wave...

Edit: for people who are thinking OP is a DJ.

Last edited:

Johnny Silver

Oct 24, 2018
When democracy falls and communism has seated itself as lord and savior in all countries. When islam has completely replaced all other religions. When pedophilia is a recognized gender. When white people, the older or poor ones, are all in camps for orderly disposal. When the world all live like hippies in government sponsored shanty towns. When free speech is a capital crime. When eating meat gets you life in prison. When the remaining whites only serve to be cucked by POC.

Only then will it end.
No it won't, because the narrative must go on in order to political justify the global tyranny. The boogie man of evil white, cis, christian, heterosexual, patriarchal, right-wing must always exist, even long after it was extinguished from the world (and it never existed in the first place).

Jan 11, 2019
Tokyo, Japan
there won't be.

Nations are nowadays controlled by capitalism, corporations and trade.

No fucking big ass company wants war between two or more "important" nations or regions.

Sure, you can have some proxy wars in poor countries but thats all you get.

Just look at situations like for example Putin vs. Erdogan. Putin goes "hurr durr evil Erdogan do this and I will KILL you I swear", 3 days later "all good man, we friends again".
Shit like this is happening all over the world since YEARS. Just look in the news and youll find plenty of exmaples
You are in for a rude awakening this decade, my friend.

Jan 11, 2019
Tokyo, Japan
If these ideologues were actually in control, why would they need to resort to such reckless and violent demonstrations? Why would you need to see the ideology preached everywhere from Disney to CNN? To me, it seems like the general public isn't buying their ideology anymore so now they've moved to more overt methods of pushing what they desire, which is societal upheaval and replacement in their own image. I could go at length as to why I think there's a culture/economic shift going on, but I think starting with the most obvious signs is best. A lot of entertainment and leisure industries are crumpling hard. Watch carefully because you'll see a lot of brands change masks as things shift.
I'd highly recommend you start learning and studying Christian, Judaic, and to some extent, Islamic eschatology because guesswork even if you have a solid understanding of geopolitics will not get you anywhere.

I_D

Dec 22, 2007
It will end when the news stations stop over-reporting incidents against certain people, and under-reporting incidents against others.

Until that happens, it will continue.

Hulk_Smash

Jan 8, 2014
It'll end.

The current commies don’t give a shit about our troops over there. They never have. The rank and file probably don’t know we still have troops over there.

They’ll stop when we all cities start following the example Lancaster has given us. It’s obvious they’re getting paid by someone. When that “someone” decides it’s too expensive to keep bailing them out, it’ll end. And when these rioters start facing real jail time, it’ll end.

Woggleman

Jan 1, 2020
The 60s hippies at least knew how to have some fun and I can't deny the music was great. We don't even have that today. SJWS wouldn't know a good time if it hit them on the head and music is awful these days.

Reactions: hariseldon

chilleverest

Jan 11, 2018
No it won't end until there is another world war.
I think its true too.. but it'll be unfortunate if it has to go down that way. Many (mentally/physically)strong men will die because of the war while the meek will just stay home and wave their flags and spray paint prominent landmarks as their form of protest. Wished there was another way that could help men become men like they used to back in the days.

Last edited:

Catphish

Jan 13, 2017
Chicago, IL, USA
Sure, it'll end. But what will cause it to end and what comes after it are the real questions.

And I agree. I can't believe what this culture has morphed into. Fucking insanity. Uncompromising, uneducated psychosis. And none of it feels organic. It all feels orchestrated, forced, and fake as fuck.

I totally want equality for all, but whatever the fuck this is ain't it, nor will it lead to it.

• Fire
Reactions: Ememee

FreedomOfSpeech

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2019
I suppose justice means different things for different people (/groups of people)

Justice is not going to be 'equal rights and responsibilities' but rather something like 'lots of dead cops and white people' and then fewer rights for the survivors.

In their particular power fantasy, of course.
Looking by the numbers and skillsets, a more realistic scenario seems to me quite the opposite.

But let's face it the whole movement is about negating things. Negating meanings of words, negating history, negating reality. So it has no viable future, by design. That's why it seems so fake, it has been imposed, and now gets to run amok feeding off feedback loops.

Western civilization is built on/hinges on: True Speech (vocalized by Jordan Peterson on Rogan)

Their speech is not true.
Our speech is getting stifled.

If our speech is stifled we cannot deal with their false speech. This stuff is all by design. It's an attack on the West.

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
This isn't going away.. it never went away. This is the Red Menace from the 60s. It always was. Liberals either merged with that movement unknowingly or were working with communism behind the scenes the whole time.

This BLM/Antifa/feminism/climate change/gender poiltics/trans/antiwhite shit we are seeing is just the latest push. If this subsides there will be other push later on down the line.

May 22, 2018
The BLM and ANTIFA stuff will probably die down at some point yes, but the "SJW" thing is not going anywhere. Society isn't going to regress back to being publicly offensive and inconsiderate again. That time has passed in my opinion.

Sep 14, 2014
There is not going to be any turnaround this time. I'm going to say the process is maybe as long as 100 years in the making. God is dead, yanno.

They now fill every area of influence in the Western Empire and carry out their religion of which they are the Savior character in their story, and of course they're going to be the people in charge when its prophecy is fulfilled. Totally. There is nowhere for the man to lead the resistance to emerge from, they know everything he has ever said and done to the extent that lest he be anything below Jesus Christ he will be destroyed. Any opposition that emerges will be fake, as it's squeezed through the vice of the opponents ideals where it ends as nothing but a diluted version of the problem. Until the same process happens again and the goal moves a little closer each time.

For every head ridiculed and cut off, 10 replacements are fertilized. They grow stronger by the day.

I'm with Boromir on this one. There is no hope. The world of men will fall and all will come to darkness.