• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alone with the Devil.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there something wrong when a person finds it very entertaining/fascinating to read everything there is to know about every serial killer in existance? When their whole movie collection contains mostly morbid movies? Sometimes I feel like there's something wrong with me for liking this stuff so much. Maybe it's because I like scaring myself or something. Or maybe a part of me is just fascinated with the way these people function. How they can kill with out remorse or feeling. Or....I could just be fucked up., Who knows. Lol..

On to my point:

After looking through the texas chainsaw thread below, and reading the Ed Gein story. It made me remember a book I read a years back that scared the shit out of me like no other.

If any of you are into this sort of stuff, I can recommend something very horrifying. This shit is the REAL deal. No fantasy tales here. You'll find this much more frightening. It's a book by this doctor, who interviews serial killers. In it, he chronicals his visits with various famously horrid people. Serial Killers that seem thrilled to spew out their stories, and give detailed descriptions of how they murdered their victims. This shit is seriously FUCKED UP.

For instance, One story that stands out is about this guy referred to as "The Vampire of Sacramento". I can't even believe how messed up this dude was. He actually snuck into this womans house, shot her in the face, dragged her into the bathroom, and threw her bloody body in the bathtub. Mind you she is still alive despite being shot in the head and is screaming for help. This guy goes into the kitchen, gets a knife and a cup and begins to gut this woman alive and drink her blood. But wait, it gets worse. She's pregnant. This bastard actually ripped her fetus out of her body and began eating it or some shit!! Yeah. I bet you haven't heard that one before. *eek*

Anyway, reading this book actually made me completely paranoid for a good two weeks. I'd check to see if my doors were locked. I'd get spooked coming up the dark stairs of my cellar and bolt into the house. I'd wake up at night whenever I heard an odd noise. I was seriously freaked out from it.

The book is called "Alone with the Devil". If you ever feel the need to make all the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. Buy it and read it at night before you go to sleep.

Alone with the Devil

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!
Deviant by Harold Schecter is a great book on Ed Gein.

Is there something wrong when a person finds it very entertaining/fascinating to read everything there is to know about every serial killer in existance?
I hope not. What about if you own a Gacy painting? :p

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I was just going to ask you if you still were interested in swapping MM:NT for Freedom Fighters Clip.

But now I am not sure if I want to give you my address anymore. :(

Heh. Well, I already tried to contact you and had no luck there buddy. Anyway, I traded allready for RS3. I still have another copy of freedom fighters, but it's opened. I might be still willing to trade if you aren't too afraid... Muahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!! HA!

=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom