Alyssa Milano has a batshit new plan, a sex strike.

appaws

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2008
Taylorsville, Ky!
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/13/opinions/alyssa-milano-sex-strike-now/index.html

A #SexStrike is a way to target straight, cisgender men so they may feel the physical consequences of our reproductive rights being systematically eliminated. This form of protest has the potential to raise the issue far beyond the usual groups engaged in debates about reproductive health. It's a way to ignite conversation and help everyone understand the gravity of the situation and the immediate need for swift action.
Our vision is a world where people can all thrive. We want everyone to live healthy lives and have control over their sexual and reproductive choices. Join us by not having sex until we achieve full bodily autonomy for all.
It's time for a #SexStrike.

Alyssa Milano, first girl I ever jerked off to during the two-part beach episode of Who's the Boss, is gone completely off the rails batshit.

Most of these pro-abortion unmarried thots need to take a break from riding the cock carousel. Married women already go on a sex strike every time I forget to put the fucking seat down.

Sqorin Hammerfarf

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2018
I’m all for a sex strike. I’m pretty sure the implied promise of attention and sex is the only reason male feminists exist. Once they explicitly won’t fuck you, people will go, “then why the fuck am I defending your retarded ideas? Male gaze? You think any guy is going to defend that bullshit without at least a disinterested handy during Law & Order?”

Nymphae

Gold Member
Jun 3, 2013
Canada
It's a way to ignite conversation and help everyone understand the gravity of the situation and the immediate need for swift action.
It's petty and vindictive is what it is.

We want everyone to...have control over their sexual and reproductive choices.
Except men fuck those clowns they got us into this mess.

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland
So apparently this is supposed to work for people who think abortion is about killing babies.
As this is aimed at them, her plan is to make people who don't want to kill babies to be ok with killing babies because of pussy.
So technically she requires baby sacrifices by people who don't want to do that in order for them to get sexual pleasure.

I mean, it's not as if they would change their minds about abortion being about killing babies, so she is ok with making people who believe abortion is about killing babies to let babies to be killed because she pressured them with sex. Progressive!

Alyssa Milano, first girl I ever jerked off to during the two-part beach episode of Who's the Boss, is gone completely off the rails batshit.
Embrace of the Vampire did the trick for me.

Suddenly I got tons of flasbacks of Robb's Celebs website back in late 90's :messenger_hushed:

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
I think, for most of the boyfriends of women who would take this seriously, that just means the door has to be closed while they are in the closet.

Sqorin Hammerfarf

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2018
Some of the responses to this have been incredible

It's true. Women don't like sex as much as men. As they get older, they becoming increasingly disinterested in sex as their hormone levels drop. Men have lowered testosterone as well, but that just means they are horny every other day.

So basically, when women have a sex strike, it means they aren't having sex. When men have a sex strike, it means they aren't having sex with you.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Ryujin

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
It's true. Women don't like sex as much as men. As they get older, they becoming increasingly disinterested in sex as their hormone levels drop. Men have lowered testosterone as well, but that just means they are horny every other day.

So basically, when women have a sex strike, it means they aren't having sex. When men have a sex strike, it means they aren't having sex with you.
Boom! Headshot.

Too true. All these skanks can go on sex strike, their husbands and BF's will just go fuck Jenny next door. Only the losers lose.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

I’m not on my computer or else I’d Photoshop this to read “Lips that touch abortion’s”
Came here to post this pic.

Amusing how the progressives have become today's self-righteous churchmarms and pearl-clutchers. I can't wait for the ideology to lose its social influence in the same way as the political activists of the 80s/90s Evangelical Christians.

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
Wait. . .are feminists now pushing that women do not enjoy sex? Was that not one of the ENTIRE point of early feminism? That women have a right to enjoy sex, and that women having sex is not taboo? What sort of "liberation" movement literally tries to throw away the things they liberated?

No wonder feminism loves radical Islam so much - they'll probably be promoting FGM next, because orgasms are the tool of the patriarchy. Oh, if women get off from a guy going down on them, or *gasp* vaginal penetration, then that is just oppression programmed into them.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Lee Packard

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
Wait. . .are feminists now pushing that women do not enjoy sex? Was that not one of the ENTIRE point of early feminism? That women have a right to enjoy sex, and that women having sex is not taboo? What sort of "liberation" movement literally tries to throw away the things they liberated?
Yep, the lunacy of parts of the left comes full circle yet again. Another true story - some people at a major university decided that segregated dorms were necessary to combat racism a few years ago. 🤡 world indeed.

Sqorin Hammerfarf

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2018
Wait. . .are feminists now pushing that women do not enjoy sex?
They never enjoyed it in the first place and have been spending the better half of the last decade trying to make sure no one else does either.

That women have a right to enjoy sex, and that women having sex is not taboo?
See, that’s the thing. They have the right to enjoy sex, they just don’t want to invoke it. Women having sex is not taboo, but only when it is 100% on their terms. Having sex on anybody else’s terms, any compromise at all, no matter how small, is capitulation and in their eyes, a losing power play. Unfortunately, sex 100% on their terms is, like, the worst sex ever, so now they are working on complete abstinence on their terms.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
So abstinence. And every conservative nodded in agreement. Unintentional, but well done miss Malano.
It does really show how this moral authoritarianism goes full circle.

Churchmarms and ideologues tried to ban liquor (the source of all manner of licentious and brutish behavior! *faints convincingly*). They censored "lewd" fashion choices and outward expressions of femininity and sexuality. They censored the words that could be said on TV.

And now the Left is doing all of the exact same things. The only difference is the underlying ideology behind it and who they are targeting.