Alyssa Milano has a batshit new plan, a sex strike.

Rran

Jan 2, 2013
amugsblog.blogspot.com
A pro-life Facebook page puts it nicely:

[Pro-choicers] are suggesting that they abstain from sex until they are allowed to get abortions, which shows two things.

1. Abstinence works to prevent pregnancy (LOL)

2. If they are denied legal access to abortion, then they WONT get "unsafe, back-alley abortions", they'll just not engage in behavior that creates vulnerable humans.

And they're suggesting that men need to take responsibility for the children they create, which is EXACTLY what pro-lifers have been saying for like a billion years.
They phrase it like "child support" but we just call it "being a father to your kids"

Are they accidentally stumbling into the ARCHAIC notions of abstinence until marriage??

May 26, 2011
someone pushing a new movement every day has become a bit nauseating and tiresome. fucking 2019. really happy none of this shit reaches my parents. They live in such a simpler skewed world of "FWDs"

I wish my day job didnt sit me in front of a computer all day, the less internet the better imo. Wish I could configure my computer to being just a search engine.

Last edited:

JSoup

Jun 20, 2013
California
It seems to me withholding sex is something that only works on some people.
I know plenty of guys that will go out and find sex if they are denied it.
That is quite literally how my husband and I met.

Last edited:

Ixiah

Feb 16, 2018
Oh wow, these Sjw always show their true Colors, Brad Anderson sounds like a Mansplaning Misogynist, thinking he gets to tell Women how they have to feel. 🤡🤡

Last edited:

chaos789

Nov 21, 2012
So are the individuals commenting on this topic, Pro-life?

Personally I am against limiting abortions to the first six weeks of pregnancy and this is obviously a move to get this case moved up to the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade. Which considering the conservative majority on the court, Pro-lifers feel they finally have a chance to overturn it. Forgetting that the founding fathers believed in the right to abortion.

As far as Alyssa's proposed sex strike, I have no idea what they think they will accomplish with this. I have very little faith that anyone will seriously follow through including Alyssa Milano. How would anyone really know, anyway?

But abstaining from sex is doing the Pro-lifers work for them. Female sexual repression has always been a thing associated with the religious right.

bigedole

Mar 10, 2015
Austin, TX

Personally I am against limiting abortions to the first six weeks of pregnancy and this is obviously a move to get this case moved up to the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade. Which considering the conservative majority on the court, Pro-lifers feel they finally have a chance to overturn it. Forgetting that the founding fathers believed in the right to abortion.

As far as Alyssa's proposed sex strike, I have no idea what they think they will accomplish with this. I have very little faith that anyone will seriously follow through including Alyssa Milano. How would anyone really know, anyway?

But abstaining from sex is doing the Pro-lifers work for them. Female sexual repression has always been a thing associated with the religious right.
I think you're explaining the very schadenfreude most of us are laughing at.

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018
Remember her seeing her on that aquarium show. Where she basically stated she has massive issue's communicating with people and loves to be around animals because of it.

So basically she's a bit wonky in the head. It shows tho.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I thought women were more than just sex? That guys shouldn't objectify them, that it was Toxic Masculinity TM. Even saying telling a girl she has a nice smile is akin to rape according to Gillette.

John Lee Packard

Gold Member
Jan 25, 2018
Southeastern USA
She clearly didn't think this idea through.

John Matrix should have just left her ass on Val Verde.

I’m not on my computer or else I’d Photoshop this to read “Lips that touch abortion’s”
Is this for real?

Ugly women with bad attitudes trying to spoil everyone's fun, the more thing change, the more they stay the same.

Alyssa Milano is a nutcase.
I'm glad that even you can see this.

Reactions: cryptoadam

MrTickles

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2018
Inciting men to replace women with robots that are equipped with artificial wombs isn't wise, if you happen to be a woman. These people don't think very hard do they. The inventiveness of man is limitless.

Last edited:

ChuckeRearmed

Jan 31, 2018
A pro-life Facebook page puts it nicely:

[Pro-choicers] are suggesting that they abstain from sex until they are allowed to get abortions, which shows two things.

1. Abstinence works to prevent pregnancy (LOL)

2. If they are denied legal access to abortion, then they WONT get "unsafe, back-alley abortions", they'll just not engage in behavior that creates vulnerable humans.

And they're suggesting that men need to take responsibility for the children they create, which is EXACTLY what pro-lifers have been saying for like a billion years.
They phrase it like "child support" but we just call it "being a father to your kids"

Are they accidentally stumbling into the ARCHAIC notions of abstinence until marriage??
History runs in cycles lol Ironic they returned to christianic values (or virtues whatever)

* Black men sweating *

Last edited:

Musky_Cheese

Community Liaison
Oct 23, 2016

No I am Pro Choice

But I am also anti dumb fuckery.

I wonder if she had a sex strike when she met him.
Biden: you smell like crazy... I like it!