• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Am I a loser?

Am I a loser?

• Total voters

Pallas

May 9, 2018
Tennessee
Be honest, GAF.

If you really want to answer honestly, then take a few hours and read through my posts and see whether you can make up your mind after that.
You make some good points and thought provoking posts all while wrapping it up in your own form of trolling/sarcasm. I appreciate your contribution to our community, tbh. Just being honest.

• Love
Reactions: MiyazakiHatesKojima

MetalAlien

Formerly 'MetalAlien'
Mar 6, 2005
"You don't listen do you? You just ask the same questions every week. How's your job? Are you having any negatives thoughts? All I have are negative thoughts."

No one's laughing now.

• Triggered

-Arcadia-

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2019
I think you’re one of the most famous people on the board, really. I also like that if I ever end up on the opposite side of an argument from you, it seems like we can have a civil discussion. That’s a really cool, rare trait in people.

• Love