• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am I Evil?

DonJorginho

Banned
So.

The good old Corona Virus has hit a town near me, about 45-60 minutes away, and I can't help to think I want it to come in my town.

Now I don't mean this because I want my town to perish and go out in embers of golden em-blazed flame or I want to riot in the streets like no tomorrow.

I just want a few months off work, as my manager said if it hits our town we are legally made to take two months paid leave unless the virus goes away beforehand.

I don't want anyone to die (well maybe my ex, she can fuck right off the blonde bimbo), in all reality I just want some time off so I can play games and use my fleshlight, work on my album and earn a living for two months.

Am I Evil for wanting that?

Last edited:

TacosNSalsa

DftT6ek.gif

DonJorginho

Banned
Sounds like just lazy and selfish.

Selfish? Totally.

Lazy? Not at all. I have worked my ass off to get to where I am and enjoy my work and always work overtime etc and do all I can to keep active mentally and physically.

I just wouldn't mind a break to get into my crafts, like my music etc instead of working 5 days a week, just for a short period of time.

I want all this without any threat to life.

DonJorginho

Banned
I'm ok describing someone who says "just want a few months off work, so I can play games and use my fleshlight" as lazy, I'm sure you've worked hard at some point.

I am obviously kidding around with the fleshlight lmao, you didn't seem to include the album bit though ;)

And wouldn't we all like time off work to do what we love and to spend time with family, I doubt I am the only person who wouldn't mind time off, just maybe not at the time of a pandemic.

Nymphae

Banned
I am obviously kidding around with the fleshlight lmao, you didn't seem to include the album bit though ;)

Working on your album was third after games and masturbation, sorry I misjudged you.

And wouldn't we all like time off work to do what we love and to spend time with family, I doubt I am the only person who wouldn't mind time off, just maybe not at the time of a pandemic.

Absolutely, I think it's just that most of us would prefer to do that on vacation time or other free time that doesn't come at the expense of the well being of others around us.

DonJorginho

Banned
Working on your album was third after games and masturbation, sorry I misjudged you.

Absolutely, I think it's just that most of us would prefer to do that on vacation time or other free time that doesn't come at the expense of the well being of others around us.

Of course, need to prepare my mind and get into the zone before the music can commence ;)

And I do say in the post I wouldn't want anyone to be harmed, and in reality I hope it obviously doesn't come, just in my fantasy land where no-one will get hurt by it and we can just all stay inside for a while.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
You are not evil

Always think about Yourself. You are the most important person to You and Your happiness is what should be most important to You.
So F all those people. Who cares. You don't know any of them or don't like them. I mean... it's a shame if killing Your whole town will make You happy but at the end of the day it's their problem and You will be in a better mood... ok that might be taking it to far but You know what I mean :p

Last edited:

DonJorginho

Banned
You are not evil

Always think about Yourself. You are the most important person to You and Your happiness is what should be most important to You.
So F all those people. Who cares. You don't know any of them or don't like them. I mean... it's a shame if killing Your whole town will make You happy but at the end of the day it's their problem and You will be in a better mood... ok that might be taking it to far but You know what I mean :p

I like some of the people in my town tbh, and don't wish any harm I just wouldn't mind some more time off paid to work on my hobbies like my music and spend time with my family, thank you for the kind words.

Let's hope we just get time off and no-one gets hurt! :)

DonJorginho

Banned
Not totally evil, but like 75% evil.

I understand you are selfish and have something to gain if this happens, but wouldn't you feel bad if a coworker/friend dies from the virus?
You are jinxing it.

If anyone was at risk I wouldn't want it to happen of course, I don't want anyone else to get hurt by this horrid virus.

I am just being selfish and ignorant, hopefully it avoids my town and other towns entirely!

Hinedorf

Banned
I mean if you want to get right down to things. The virus started in one of the shittiest countries in how they treat human life. I'm of the mindset this is a very clear warning for how you treat humanity. Not only do they need a lot of deaths but they need to be shunned from the rest of the world as far as imports/exports go as a direct reaction to how much their pisspoor living conditions are now threatening economies all over the world from the Olympics to basic goods.

China is fucking everybody by being China, time for the world to tell them it's time for a change or die. Either way or I'm okay with both, shit needs to change. (North Korea I'm looking at you too)

Airola

Oh how many times I hoped for all kinds of disasters to happen, or an existing disaster to go on a little while longer, so that I wouldn't have to go to school for the next few days.
I remember being super disappointed when a terrible snowstorm wasn't a thing anymore in the morning, or teacher's strike never happening, or a bad flu never getting as bad as people thought it would become, or an explosion in a chemistry class being just the effect of mixing wrong stuff instead of someone carrying a bomb around with ill intentions (turns out a single exploded window doesn't require immediate evacuation and free time at home).

I understand you OP.
That said, it doesn't mean we don't end up meeting in hell. But at the very least I understand you.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I think it's conventional wisdom to think taking two months paid leave is an option, it's all perspective.

Top Bottom