• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am I in the wrong?

Stouffers

Banned
My wife is angry with me. I played golf with her father from 10-3, took a nap after because I felt like crap and she was left looking after the kids/cleaning house all day. I wanted to do something nice so I went out and picked up Krispy Kreme and Cracker Barrel, but now she’s even more pissed because she thinks I’m a borderline Dr. Now patient.

It’s like all the shit I’ve done around the house the last few weeks is out the window because she was stuck at the house for one day while I was out golfing.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
Only kids damage their own property.
i agree

let's celebrate

KnobbyInfiniteHarborseal-size_restricted.gif

I don’t know the dynamics of your relationship with your wife enough to know whether she should be upset about the golfing/nap. Probably should’ve held off on the nap, but who am I to say.

You should lose weight. Get healthy. It’s good for everybody.

And maybe flowers next time.

Last edited:

MrS

Banned
She's being rather unreasonable imho, but women are like this. The shit you've done recently means nothing - it's all about what have you done for me lately. Tell her to have a day off from moaning.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
Use a coat hanger to dislodge her hair out of the shower drain and put it on a dinner plate. Ask her “whose the one who failed to clean?”

That's an early doors thing you need to do when living with a new woman. First time she expects you to clean out the shower drain because it's blocked with her long hair, refuse because it's her hair. Women are perfectly capable of doing that shit when they live alone. They'll learn to keep that shower clean before it becomes a blob monster after that, just like they would do if you were not there.

Tell her you don’t feel appreciated and she needs to acknowledge that you take the time to put her socks and underwear into the washer after you use them. Tell her from now on you’ll just put them back in her dresser after you’re done and she can dry them herself if they’re gross.

Women think with their hearts and love with their heads, while men think with their heads and love with their hearts.
Sorry to hear about the no sex.

Edit: I was gonna give you advice, but you're older and wiser than I am, so I'll refrain.

Last edited:

Malakhov

Banned
Everyone has bad days, maybe she had a rough day looking after the kids and thought you'd take over for a bit after coming home from golf, which anyone reasonable would do instead of going to take a nap.

Last edited:
Top Bottom