• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am I in the wrong?

So she got bizarrely upset over you not being about for a few hours, then your choice of weekend treat, before having another mood swing back to rational.

I hate to say it, but yep, that's being married to a woman alright.

The real fun is going to be in a few months time, when she brings it up in again (because she's irrationally irritated again), but enough time will have passed that you can remember none of the context for what she's talking about, while she makes your actions out to have been far worse than they were.

Last edited:
So she got bizarrely upset over you not being about for a few hours, then your choice of weekend treat, before having another mood swing back to rational.

I hate to say it, but yep, that's being married to a woman alright.

The real fun is going to be in a few months time, when she brings it up in again (because she's irrationally irritated again), but enough time will have passed that you can remember none of the context for what she's talking about, while she makes your out to have been far worse than they were.
+1

DogofWar

After reading the thread title and seeing who he OP was I was about to simply write "yes".
But after reading everything else, nah she must have the red menace or something. If she is that moody for such a thing.
You went golfing with HER father ffs. That count like at least 5 laundry days in comparsion.

ManofOne

Plus Member
For some of you guys who commenting, how many of you are married (I am).

My dude side says you ain't wrong but my husband side says you ain't right either.

Last edited:

It's Jeff

Banned
Of course not. The Holy Qur’an clearly states, "But those whose perverseness ye fear, admonish them and remove them into bed-chambers and beat them; but if they submit to you, then do not seek a way against them; verily, God is high and great.” You need to whoop on that ass for the sake of Sharia Law.

Cycom

Banned
My wife is angry with me. I played golf with her father from 10-3, took a nap after because I felt like crap and she was left looking after the kids/cleaning house all day. I wanted to do something nice so I went out and picked up Krispy Kreme and Cracker Barrel, but now she’s even more pissed because she thinks I’m a borderline Dr. Now patient.

It’s like all the shit I’ve done around the house the last few weeks is out the window because she was stuck at the house for one day while I was out golfing.
Bro do you even know women?

Prison Mike

Banned
200.gif

Im with Tesseract Tesseract

quickwhips

You probably should talk more before and after sex seems to be best. Sneak a convo and banging in once the kids are a sleep. Get after it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom