• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AMA about One Piece

Cutty Flam

Banned
What’s that
One Piece, my dear Cunt, is the highest selling manga and anime, created by Echiiro Oda

It’s about a young boy named Monkey D. Luffy who aims to set out to sea, gather a crew, adventure with his ‘nakama’ all across the seas and become “Pirate King”

It’s a grand and epic adventure. A story that I hope to share and talk about with many others for the rest of my life. One Piece is life One Piece is love and I love One Piece

Thank you for asking!

Cutty Flam

Banned
IRreT2F.jpg

IRreT2F.jpg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
This is false. The Straw Hat crew, while an unorthodox pirate crew, do much if not all the things a typical pirate crew will do. Only, in their own way
Pirates don't liberate innocent people for the sake of friendship. They are more akin to communists or an offshoot of Robin Hood.

Cutty Flam

Banned
so when do u expect to lose your virginity op
My virginity is long gone, señor Cunt. I lost it to an extremely sexy latina milf, with the most amazing tits, and a pretty nice ass. Wish I hadn’t though. Wish I would have saved it for someone better. Although she was hot af and extremely seductive in her ways, loved her body her voice and her eyes were just amazing to gaze into, she was definitely a bitch. Highly manipulative woman. I would advise that no man ever so much as hold hands with a woman who doesn’t know how to act; it’s not worth it

Cutty Flam

Banned
will Zoro betray Luffy?
I can’t see it happening, no

Btw, I’ll answer questions in such a way, that I wont be giving anything away as in spoilers. If I have to, in order to properly answer a question of say a long time fan of One Piece, I’ll use spoiler tags. Just so nobody reads anything accidentally and acquired information they wish they had preserved. Because you cant go back in that, and I fully respect the act of keeping creative works in tact for others who may end up finding themselves reading/watching

Cutty Flam

Banned
so when do u expect to lose your virginity op
Going back to this, (might as well, this is the off topic forum after all) I do and don’t regret my decision of pursuing her first....I do regret it, because she was a very hurtful woman in that, she denied me respect I know deserved and had earned for some reason. That's just they way I found out she was I guess. And I wouldn’t wish that on any man. I’ve had many moments and days where I wondered how far I would go one day for respect. Sometimes I feel like damn near killing a motherfucker for denying me respect. If there’s one thing I’ve learned, based on my own emotions, is that it’s dangerous to disrespect. Even people you think are your closest (friends, doubt family would get crazy in most scenarios) could potentially be set off and do some crazy shit. But yeah, she was acting funny and I don’t like fakeass bitches. They aren’t worth time thinking about. I wish I had instead given it to this other woman who truly had my back, was looking after me, and loves me. Not to some woman who was much sexier, and seductive, but to the great woman. That’s how it’s meant to be. Losing your virginity isn’t anything important, not at all, although to some it may seem so it really and try isn’t. But it would be nice to lose it to a woman who you can think back on and always remember in love, rather than resentment

Cutty Flam

Banned
wow.

this thread should be about Cutty's sex life.
Sexology and sex in general is an extremely interesting and profound topic. I wouldn’t mind making an OT for everyone to discuss the many topics of sexuality, if it’s allowed by mods on this site that would be a potentially great opportunity to learn and share with many. But on GameFAQs there was a forum like that. And it was horribly ran. I almost think it would be better to not have it if it would turn into anything similar to the one I used to frequent smh 😕

One Piece > Sex

Scotty W

It seems like it is thousands of hours long. Could I just watch the first season and then skip to the best arc?

Last edited:

Arkam

Are you familiar with One Piece the Manga? If so what is it similar to, and how does it compare to the Anime in your opinion?

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
It seems like it is thousands of hours long. Could I just watch the first season and then skip to the best arc?
Nah it's the greatest long form storytelling because the rollout of information is done so expertly and precisely. Skipping parts would ruin the flow and take away the epicness of the mystery and reveals.

Cutty Flam

Banned
One Piece is best watched with patience imo. It will take you a long way and you’ll enjoy the series much more than if you were to have rushed anything. I never rushed per se, but there were times in some early arcs when I doubted Oda, and sure enough pace caught up and he delivered well / finished very strongly

If you were to watch the first season, and then skip to the best arc, which imo is the Water 7 saga (three arcs in succession: Water 7 + Enies Lobby + Post-Water 7 arc) then you would essentially have watched from up to Loguetown arc, will have skipped over two major sagas (Alabasta and Skypiea) and then arrive at the third saga in the anime. I am very much against it, as the build up to that point is what in turn makes Water 7 and the arcs following up to the current so amazing; every arc we grow closer and closer to certain things. Very gradually over time, but the build up is immaculate nonetheless, and I’ve been speechless at times, in awe of how great One Piece is at its best

Cutty Flam

Banned
How’s one piece gonna end op?
Not sure tbh. Oda has been very elusive and extremely mysterious about it so far. This is anyone’s guess. I can speculate, but it would take me a long while to connect the dots and maybe, big MAYBE, I can predict a small portion of how the ending will likely go, but at best only a very small scene or something J would likely predict correctly

I’m 100% serious; I think the ending is no hoax or small matter. I believe it will be tj e best ending to an anime, ever. Definitively. It will be consummately overwhelming, exciting, breathtaking, and moving. And there will be news all over t he globe for weeks about it. The internet might explode temporarily for a few long days with One Piece chatter and mass coverage, which will be unfortunate because there will be spoilers for many fans who may just be starting or in the middle of the series perhaps

All I can say is, I’ve thought a lot about it, and I cannot say what the One Piece is, how it will be ‘found’ or discovered, or how the final arc will be. I do have ideas, many in fact, but I wont speculate too much until Wano concludes. Maybe then, I’ll make a thread about it

Cutty Flam

Banned
Are you familiar with One Piece the Manga? If so what is it similar to, and how does it compare to the Anime in your opinion?
I’ve only read Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z manga in their entirety, thanks to a friend who lent me each and every single volume, about two years ago. That was my very first manga experience in full

Besides that, I’ve only read a few chapters in Hunter X Hunter (I’ve watched all of HxH btw) and I have read roughly 30 chapters in One Piece manga

With One Piece’s manga, I read from the part where the anime ends to current chapter 778 as it is today. I think we’re still waiting on Ch 778. The anime is several months behind the manga. The manga is incredible. I plan to buy every tangible volume one day and experience One Piece all the way through via its manga

The anime is where my heart’s at because I watched for so long. The fights are all extremely interesting. The voices are perfect. The OST is beautiful. Everything is brought fully to life in the anime. It’s so imaginative and perfectly adapted. Sometimes I’ll day dream about One Piece and look up to the clouds, and imagine The Thousand Sunny way up in the sky riding a tidal wave to the heavens and maybe imagine a battle playing out when I’m taking a break from something. Just let my mind slip and have fun haha

I love the anime, I even have forced myself to watch several filler because I just want to see almost everything because the One Piece ‘universe’ I guess we can call it, feels great to think about as a fan. I need to start watching the One Piece movies too. I’ve only seen Heart of Gold so far, but yeah the anime, for One Piece, is stellar. I would recommend it to nearly anyone, probably age 8 or 9+ so they can appreciate what they’re watching and not be lost

I’d highly recommend

Cutty Flam

Banned
Do you also think Wano is the best arc so far? Even far from being done?
It’s poised to be. I wont call it the best, still have to watch it play out. But before the arc even started....two arcs before it to be precise, I just knew man. I knew this arc, Wano Kuni, is
the beginning—of the end
if that makes sense to you

I don’t want to spoil anything

Cutty Flam

Banned
Will I ever beat Mihawk or will we team up or will he die before I can face him?
That’s a great question...
My answer leans to one side, and I would need to make a full on thread dedicated to such a thoughtful question. Roronoa is unbelievable, but Mihawk is still largely a mystery himself....very unpredictable and mysterious character.....and his prowess in battle, might be that of Yonko level

Cutty Flam

Banned
Who are the really important characters that have yet to be focused on, like it's the case for Kaido and Big Mom? I'm thinking Dragon. Are there others?
That I can think of off the top of my head, that are still very much mysterious in their ways:

-Blackbeard and his crew
-Dragon
-Buggy The Clown
-Shanks
-Joy Boy
-Shirahoshi
-As much as we’ve seen, still, Silvers “Dark King” Rayleigh
-Bartholomew Kuma
-Dracule Mihawk
-Koby
-Yasopp
-Fujitora
-Akainu
-Aokiji
-Cipher Pol 0 (CP0)
-Various sinister world government officials pulling strings behind closed doors
-Vegapunk

They’ve been focused on, and yet only enough to give insight, but not clear definition. Some are purely enigmas even at this stage. Very mysterious pieces to the puzzle, still yet to be plugged into the big picture....

Last edited:

Kenpachii

How’s one piece gonna end op?

One piece = power of friendship or the ocean itself that provides everybody of a meaning.

It's going to be some lame as shit thing, not like the writer cares because he already made his bank.

I am sure even the writers didn't know what the one piece is or was.

It's basically lost the anime.

Last edited:
Top Bottom