• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazing car crash in GTA V

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
All those paramedics lol. First one caught on fire soon as he steps out the ambulance and the other two constantly getting hit down by traffic. Loved the guy who floored it down to the beach.

SharkJAW

The guy getting hit twice by the fucking smart cars slayed me. The first ambulance that blew up was kind of funny, too. The smart car booking it onto the beach was the best.

What I'm trying to wrap my head around is the fact that the cars are just like "aw shit a bunch of explosions, let me try and drive through the middle or along the side."

That's what's going to happen in twenty years when autonomous cars take over the world and they get hacked by some 1337 kids!!1

One of the best things to do in this game is to have a gun fight with the police in the middle of a busy highway, the cars just never stop coming and they are always speeding. The chaos it causes is pretty fun.

Forkball

I laughed hard at the ambulance workers getting hit by cars. It's pretty wild that something so small could cause that reaction. Maybe he was using some sort of mods that made cars explode easily?

Braag

WU2b.jpg

NastyBook

The paramedic pulling up to scene, only to hop out of his truck and be engulfed in flames was the high point in mindless carnage for me. Close second was the guy that got hit trying to run away from the explosions.

foxdvd

around the 220 mark the ambulance shows up..the guy gets out and runs toward the accident to help and says "no" and turns around and runs back toward the ambulance...only to get run over..

etta

my hard graphic balls
I laughed so fucking much.

The guy kicking the dude on the ground, putting himself on fire

The car who decided to gtfo to the beach

The guy who got hit TWICE from a car

The ambulance driver coming out of the truck and immediately starting to burn

I'm dying :lol

Jobbs

Banned
Man. Laughing. Best thing about these games are when a simple traffic accident turns, on its own, into the apocalypse.

edit: LOL 2 minutes in the game runs into the smart car

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Pfffttt... Get some mods on PC and cause some real havok. ;)

It is kind of weird that cars will continue to run through the wreck, causing more explosions. Once you make a huge wreck on the high way it just keeps going.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I like how everyone's trying to flee the accident scene. Especially one of the first cars that drives around the crash site while running over a civilian in the process.

Amazing.

I am now walking out of Best Buy, copy of Grand Theft Auto V in hand.

Traded it in when the PC version dropped, Windows 10 fucked my PC, so yes, I'm quad dipping; judge me.

Symphonia

Banned
I lost it at the player attempting to climb the fence and failing (3:06), and then again at the Smart Car bombing it down the beach to escape the chaos. Stuff like this is why I love GTA V.

Top Bottom