• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazing car crash in GTA V

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
gtav_firetruckiqq3p.gif

Full, hilarious, video of this scene - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgm2G_8NGIk

I have a feeling when gaming dies down early next year I'll double dip on the remastered version just to play around in San Andreas again.

Yarbskoo

Setting a car on fire in an intersection was one of my favorite things to do in GTA IV.

I'm pretty disappointed that there were so few charred car remains at the end of all that. I feel like they stayed around longer in IV.

OP delivers, that sequence has a stunningly high rate of laughs-per-second and sustains it consistently for a remarkably long time, with notable peaks such as the smartcar making a hasty egress to the beach and the pedestrian doing likewise up the mountain. A truly fabulous GTA pileup.

Amazing video but I hate that the player kept looking away from the carnage, when you turn your back it despawns things that aren't in your FOV, that's why each time he turns his head the pileup gets smaller.

Ploid 3.0

Causing chain reactions was pretty much the only fun thing to do in GTA4. The fact that I hadn't thought to try it in GTA5 is a good thing. Now to boot up the old ps3 to try it.

Has to be some mods at work for the cars to be going up that easily surely.
nah it's actually pretty easy or common for this to happen if you start the first explosion.

the thing about this one is that somehow that original explosion came from a NPC, so he's able to watch it spread from car to car a lot more easily than if had initiated and had a Wanted level

most of the highway will 'fuel' a crash in the same way though.

Barakov

Gold Member
It's amazing how they keep on trying to get through the exploding roadblock despite everything exploding everywhere.

EDIT: Haha. The smart car living up to its' name.

I only finished the main storyline in GTA5 (ps4) a few weeks ago, this and similar videos kinda makes me wanna replay the full story in first person mode, everyone keeps saying its almost a totally different game that way. I just can't imagine how hard though some of the driving stuff might be in first person.

Amazing game especially on next gen, so many stunning emergent moments that are unique to your game.

This game is never going to stop amazing me.
Yeah almost two years on and I still laugh or get surprised sometimes by the randomness of civilians and cops. Wish there were more systems in place for recyclable content but the general 'shell' of the world and NPCs is a lot of fun to just have chaotic gameplay with.

Peagles

I spent more hours in GTAIV setting up crap like this than I ever did actually completing missions or anything. I probably should play GTAV...

Top Bottom