• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon (Europe) lists PS4 + GTA V Bundle.

Europe gets bundles for nearly everything, though. Driveclub has a bundle right now, for example, and I don't see that anywhere else in the world.

more bundles than games.

7iNqE8c.jpg

Gonna be interesting to see how this does.

Its a HD remaster so I have to think its not going to do THAT great compared to a new game but its GTA and even if it sells 10% of GTAV's initial sales it will still be one of the top 5 selling games this year.

Well yeah I always expected Europe to get a GTAV PS4 bundle, more curious if NA gets one. Europe gets a massive amount of bundles, both from retailers and directly from platform holders [Sony, MS etc.]

Considering the lack of exclusives for the holidays, I expect bundles like Destiny and GTA V to be Sony's holiday push

It's going to be interesting to see how they compete against MC, Sunset, and Forza

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
they bundle playstations with everything here in europe

Speaking of special versions of hardware I want some offical custom plates for the top left of my PS4. Offical Last of Us artwork. Make it happen.

Sony should secure it for NA too. GTA bundle = even better holidays. They'll already dominate, throwing out that bundle would make it even better.

Why Xbox bundle get free game, PS4 bundle only get discount?

As long as the system is handily outselling its competitors, Sony doesn't need to bundle it with free games.

I remember here in Australia you could get an OG Xbox with Halo, Sega GT and a remote control for the same price as a PS2 alone. That was wack.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
doesn't look official from Sony. Is it? looks like Amazon throwing in game with the purchase. It would be cool if its official and Sony make it to NA this holiday.

Guymelef

doesn't look official from Sony. Is it? looks like Amazon throwing in game with the purchase. It would be cool if its official and Sony make it to NA this holiday.

Pretty sure is official, If EU will get FC4 official bundle, why not GTA V?

Xando

Will probably be similiar to the Fifa bundle. It wasnt really official but the ads were payed by Sony.

Eggbok

PS3 had it.
We dont know if the deal extends to PS4 or did i miss something?

Since the first current trailer was shown running on PS4, I'd imagine it extends to PS4 as well.
Would be huge if Sony did a PS4 GTAV bundle with the 2 week early access thing.

Top Bottom