• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Germany lists a new Banjo-Kazooie Game for the Switch

Bullet Club

TxTm9AE.png

hST5eVp.png

Maybe they've got it confused with Banjo-Kazooie's addition to SSBU?

Rodolink

or maybe not...
the banjo & kazooie in smash bros looks like a redesign with childish eyes. and also why put 29,99 price? somethings fishy
I can keep dreaming

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
or maybe not...
the banjo & kazooie in smash bros looks like a redesign with childish eyes. and also why put 29,99 price? somethings fishy
I can keep dreaming
It was 69,99€, I have preordered. The 29 price is just the limit as to when you do not need to pay for shipping.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
you preordered? O=
Yes, why not. THe most likely outcome is that there is no Banjo game and I will get a refund. If, in turn, there is a Banjo game, I want it on launch day anyway. The game reached place 16 on the games charts of Amazon before it went out of stock, so at the very least that may send a positive message.

Please! I would even take a physical edition of the 360 remasters. Tooie runs like ass on n64.

Hope it's new game tho

Last edited:

Shaqazooloo

Probably the Amiibo, although considering that Microsoft made games for the DS and is seemingly open to put games on Switch, it wouldn't be too far fetched to think that it's a Banjo-Kazooie game.

Top Bottom