• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Germany lists GTAV for Playstation 4 with cover with Xbox 360 hard drives!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
815rephS4uL._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00EV4KI3K/

81V24BBEc1L._SY606_.jpg

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00EV4G1B8/

reminder

Let it have cross saves and i'll gladly double dip.

Edit: At work, couldn't see the pic. So it's a fake? Well, ok then.

kudoboi

just when i was about to give up on a PC/ next gen version

edit: looks like its fake... well.. looks like my plan to save some cash for a console continues

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Please don't be a mistake. Please don't be a mistake. Please don't be a...

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
When they offered a 75% discount on any Rockstar game with the PS3 version of this game, I kinda expected a next gen version was in the works.

popo

Even if they are planning a next gen version - the very last thing Rockstar want is for it to leak before they have sold the bulk of copies on current gen. With this in mind - do you think they would send out official box art to retialers - especially leaky european online retailers?

Of course it's fake, mockup, etc ... the real thing is that it IS listed as a PS4 game on a known retailers website. The 'art' is the least exciting thing about this. The fact that it's listed is the real news.

But I'm not getting my hopes up.

im almost positive only palystation 4 exclusive games come in a blue case. i think third party games come in a clear case. its something ive noticed when seeing different pictures of ps4 games online at different retailers.

Heart skipped a beat for a second there. Still have my finger ready on my 360 pre-order cancel button if they announce a PS4 version (or its leaked) before launch day.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Can any registered seller on Amazon add items like this? Seems like a fake. There is also a "1080p" logo on the top right which no other game shows.

As a side note, the description says:

Um bei einer so riesigen und detaillierten Welt das optimale Erlebnis bieten zu können, ist eine Installation auf Playstation 4 erforderlich.

"To provide the best experience in a massive and detailed world, an installation on Playstation 4 is compulsory."

Top Bottom