• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon giving away free pizza

Kibbles

What kind of pizza? I'm kind of a picky eater. wish I knew before clicking order now.

Edit; bah doesn't support my area after all. I live in a city just outside Milwaukee.

I kinda want to try but if I get something free then I'll be forced to eat what I win and I'm trying to watch my figure >_< Have no one to send it to either. I'll just not try!

rpmboy

Where did it say that?

Oh also I got mozzarella sticks coming so I think I have the superior side dish

I asked them on Twitter, they said they're covering the tip

yoalJ4b.png

Rootbeer

Banned
Ordered mine about 55 mins ago. Still waiting on delivery :)

Looking at pics on twitter, not everyone is receiving cheese pizza. Some are getting stuff with meat and veg on it, and some are getting TONS of breadsticks.

Bit of a gamble on what you will get.

Nuts2U

12' Cheese Pizza and Breadsticks coming my way. We're in the middle of cooking a curry dinner, but my breakfast is going to be glorious.

Imagine having so much money that you can just send free pizza to many thousands of people....damn.

It worked here in Dallas. It should be here within an hour.

The email I got says I'm getting a small cheese pizza with garlic knots from Papa Johns.

Mr. Hyde

I've already eaten! But I kind of want it because i love pizza and free. Maybe I should try.

No coverage here in Orlando near Millenia. Bah!

Rootbeer

Banned
Ordered mine an hour ago. Thankfully they provided phone info for the place the order went to. I called them, they said 15 more mins.

waiting :3

As someone who orders lots of delivery, this sound insane to me. Like is there some poor schmuck at amazon HQ loading up the eat street app and trying to find pizza places close to your address and manually placing orders or something?

Got it.

Came from a spot that we never ordered before and the ratings on google are terrible but the pizza itself was pretty good. I can't get mad at it since it was free. Probably won't be ordering from there otherwise since there's much better pizza joints around.

Top Bottom