• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon giving away free pizza

I think those of us who didn't have anything in our area is because we have a lack of local pizza places. My closest local joint is like 8 miles away RIP

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wow, awesome, I told Fooji what happened, & they're sending me another pizza, this time for Cottage Inn, one of my favorite pizza places in town. Hopefully won't take too long since I'm leaving for work in about 90 minutes.

DMn0PWkWsAA7ED8.jpg

Absolutely disgusting.
I'd send it back.

Wow, awesome, I told Fooji what happened, & they're sending me another pizza, this time for Cottage Inn, one of my favorite pizza places in town. Hopefully won't take too long since I'm leaving for work in about 90 minutes.

image.php

Awesome.

Lucario

Called the restaurant and they said Amazon/Fooji never even told them about the promotion, they just got a flood of cheese pizza/mozarella stick orders with no explanation whatsoever.

lmfao

Eggbok

Got mine, was a large I think. came with garlic knotts as well. though they added a swirl of ricotta cheese on the pizza, never seen that before.

Who did you contact? Because I ordered mine to the office and waited for over 2 hours before I figured it was a no show and left. I mean, it's not a big deal, but it really got my hopes up.

Bry0

LOL

The knots were alright

I was just going to mention that my pizza looked almost this bad. Like someone was pissed they had to cook up 20 small cheese pizzas. Mine was cut like a toddler did it with a spoon. It tasted alright and I got a nice big order of some tasty breadsticks. Can’t complain.

Luke_Wal

I tried as soon as the thread went up, none available in my area. Nothing in Northern Virginia, really?

I live in Fairfax and got free pizza, but my buddy in Purcellville had no dice.

Also: I got 2 pizzas and 2 things of mozzarella stick? Anybody else have this happen?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Who did you contact? Because I ordered mine to the office and waited for over 2 hours before I figured it was a no show and left. I mean, it's not a big deal, but it really got my hopes up.
I contacted Fooji via Twitter (@gofoojihelp) & they replied, then sent them a few DMs & they ordered me something as compensation.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
That’s not entirely accurate.

Since following I’ve got:

- An NES Classic from the Amazon Treasure Truck
- SNES Classic(s) from Best Buy, Walmart and Amazon UK
- 8TB WD Red drive
- Free Amazon Echo Dot
- $35 Fitbit
- 2 Free pizzas

Seriously. Follow him and set up alerts.

Man do I ever regret seeing that Echo Dot thing and thinking "No way they'll ever fulfill that, I'm not even gonna bother".

=/

Top Bottom