• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon is canceling orders for Breath of the Wild's Master Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeoVGM

Banned
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Master Edition - Nintendo Switch

We're unable to fulfill your order for the item(s) listed above because they aren't available from the supplier any longer. As a result, we've cancelled them from your order and your original payment method won't be charged.

We're sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this may have caused. To help make up for the inconvenience, we've applied a $10 Amazon.com Gift Card to your account. This amount will be applied to your next eligible order automatically without entering a claim code.

We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Keep in mind, I placed my order the minute it went up.

If Nintendo truly doesn't have enough stock for these pre-orders, which were barely even up for long at all, that's absolutely ridiculous.

Edit: Oh, I was beat to the punch on this thread by a couple minutes. Sorry!

The Lamp

That's horrible. I can't believe I'm left feeling lucky I got one at GameStop in the middle of the night instead of Amazon.

That really sucks, GAF. :(

Namikaze

Mine got cancelled too! Amazing, so glad I preordered at Bob and Amazon. I knew something like this would happen. Hopefully BB has my Switch and Master Edition available for pickup on launch day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom