• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Italy Lists Bloodborne 2

sublimit

Banned
And here we go....
GIF-excited-kid-GIF.gif

Azurro

Banned
Wouldn't this be announced at a major game show? I am not sure if any are around the corner, probably just a listing in error.

Ar¢tos

There is a rumor of BB being the 1st of a 3 game contract, but FROM has shown no interest in doing BB2. I would prefer a new IP too. BB story doesn't need expanding, going by From storytelling style , I say it is a very complete lore.

Barakov

Gold Member
I want it to be something but it's going to end up being nothing. Seems like Miyazaki and co. and deep in Sekiro development. Although, Bloodborne 2 would be a hell of a title to come out in 2021 for PS5.

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

OqRWm22.gif

Expecting it's not imminent though, but being worked on. Doing two projects isn't unknown to From, but Miyazakis team itself is going in on Sekiro, so me thinks 2020 PS5 launch game at very earliest, probably a bit later.

Last edited:

kischine

I don't think it's really happening, no reason not to annouce at E3, and it doens't make sense to leak in between E3 and TGS.

LordPezix

These types of games are confirmation that there is very much a culture steeped in sisyphean didactic autoflagellation amongst gamers.

If you like this sort of torture so much why not just throw legos on the floor and walk across them barefoot? hmmm?

LordOfChaos

These types of games are confirmation that there is very much a culture steeped in sisyphean didactic autoflagellation amongst gamers.

If you like this sort of torture so much why not just throw legos on the floor and walk across them barefoot? hmmm?

Sisyphus never makes permanent progress.
Getting through challenges that were sometimes quite hard, but always fair, in Bloodborne is one of the best feelings I've felt in gaming. Not everyone will have the stick-to-itiveness for these types of games, no, but it's immensely rewarding if you do.

LordPezix

Sisyphus never makes permanent progress.
Getting through challenges that were sometimes quite hard, but always fair, in Bloodborne is one of the best feelings I've felt in gaming. Not everyone will have the stick-to-itiveness for these types of games, no, but it's immensely rewarding if you do.

source.gif

giphy.gif

Doom85

It would be amazing if true, but seems unlikely.

LordPezik: come on, Bloodborne was easier than either DS1 or 3 in comparison (haven't played Demons or DS 2 yet). And by the time you reach Cainhurst, if you don't know to always be ready for possibly ambushes from any direction, you haven't been paying attention to the game.

kischine

Oh god, I hope this is bait, but I'm gonna bite anyway.
You clearly didn't play this game, as this is such an awful example. If you get to Castle Cainhurst and can't figure out traps in this game then I can't believe you can safely cross the street.
This happens in a large corridor, you can see this enemy a mile away, and as you happen to enter the courtyard of the castle, you see statues EVERYWHERE signaling "THERE WILL BE ENEMIES AS STATUES IN THIS PART" and you literally have a gun to shoot this fucker a mile away, AND YOU CAN EVEN TARGET HIM, COME ON. AND EVEN if you are this dense to not see this coming, this enemy can't one hit kill you unless you are underleveled.
I just can't deal with this "Soulsborne games are hard" bullshit. They're not. Not really, they're just a challenge compared to these insanely easy games you play nowadays. Go play some hack'n slash on the hardest difficulty.
If you think this game is hard just because you can't beat a boss on the first try, then you are a spoiled child, I'm sorry.

Last edited:

LordPezix

You clearly didn't play this game, as this is such an awful example. If you get to Castle Cainhurst and can't figure out traps in this game then I can't believe you can safely cross the street.
This happens in a large corridor, you can see this enemy a mile away, and as you happen to enter the courtyard of the castle, you see statues EVERYWHERE signaling "THERE WILL BE ENEMIES AS STATUES IN THIS PART" and you literally have a gun to shoot this fucker a mile away, AND YOU CAN EVEN TARGET HIM, COME ON. AND EVEN if you are this dense to not see this coming, this enemy can't one hit kill you unless you are underleveled.
I just can't deal with this "Soulsborne games are hard" bullshit. They're not. Not really, they're just a challenge compared to these insanely easy games you play nowadays. Go play some hack'n slash on the hardest difficulty.
If you think this game is hard just because you can't beat a boss on the first try, then you are a spoiled child, I'm sorry.

I see you feel very strongly about this game.

But let me say something, the soulsborne games are hard saying didn't poof out of nowhere, they are hard, and for a lot of casual gamers like myself it's just not worth the effort.

I did play it and only made it to the wolf thing in the church boss fight after 20 hours of game play.

I love the aesthetic and the world so I wasn't trying to bash it, I was just having a bit of cheeky fun.

So it's ok, your game is still good. Don't take everything on the internet too seriously.

Dacon

Banned

Wow dude there's no reason to be an asshole.

bitbydeath

I couldn't get past this boss.
Guessing I'm too under levelled and haven't had the time to start from scratch to over-level myself.

rom.gif

The game is hard.

kischine

I see you feel very strongly about this game.

But let me say something, the soulsborne games are hard saying didn't poof out of nowhere, they are hard, and for a lot of casual gamers like myself it's just not worth the effort.

I did play it and only made it to the wolf thing in the church boss fight after 20 hours of game play.

I love the aesthetic and the world so I wasn't trying to bash it, I was just having a bit of cheeky fun.

So it's ok, your game is still good. Don't take everything on the internet too seriously.
Wow dude there's no reason to be an asshole.
Yeah, I'm sorry, I got a little triggered there. Bloodborne is my favorite game of all time, and I normally don't mind people poking fun at the series, I myself do it all the time. But lately, after the Sekiro announcement, there's articles and blogposts everywhere about Souls series difficulty, and how Souls games should have an easy mode, and you get the point, hearing these things all the time, everywhere, gets a little stressfull. Again, I'm sorry, I don't want to be a bad example of a Souls fan.
Guessing I'm too under levelled and haven't had the time to start from scratch to over-level myself.

rom.gif

The game is hard.
Don't be afraid to summon help, the series is well known for being hard, but it's also well known for the jolly cooperation!

Dacon

Banned

rom.gif

The game is hard.

You dont need to be a high level to beat Rom, there's just a certain way to approach the fight if you want a 100 percent guaranteed victory. Approaching it head on is ill advised.

Dargor

rom.gif

The game is hard.

Thats one of the easiest bosses in the game though, I beat it so easily that I thought it had glitched, then I watched its fight on the deepweb (youtube) and I saw it was just that easy.

To the OP: Yeah, I don't think this one is real, even though I want it.

Snoopycat

Banned
I love the game but everytime I get to the room with all the wolves in Upper Cathedral I lose interest in it. I've sunk a lot of hours doing co op and making various builds which is fun. Maybe I'll finish it one day

N1tr0sOx1d3

Given another chance
I wish.....I just wish I could explore Bloodborne in VR. Even if everything was just static with monsters in-situ I would be happy. Just to be in the world would be fantastic for me and hopefully others too :)

N1tr0sOx1d3

Given another chance
Meh. I still think bloodborne is one of the most overhyped games ever.
It really isn't. For >>"ME"<<.....it's as close to perfection as a game of this type can get. The music, flow, environment, design, monsters, fighting mechanics....it all just worked so well.

LOL It's incredibly obvious Sony would want to make a sequel to Bloodborne after it's renegade success.

It's very clear From won't be developers on this. Sony owns the IP and they will most likely hire one of their in-house developers to work on it. Sony has no reason or want to have a third party handle this anymore, the more control Sony has over the projects outcome, the better for them.

Top Bottom