• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon : Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance PC up for pre-order tomorrow ($20)

edit 2 : Looks like new information.

Alright, we've come this far and there's no point in holding back any more info.

Fuck the man, I'm going full disclosure:

At 10AM PST, tomorrow, the game will be listed on Steam for an introductory price of $19.99, which will last a scant 48 hours before it goes to a slightly lesser sale of -20% until it launches on January 9th.

ARE YOU SATISFIED, YOU HARPIES? I BEAR MY SOUL TO YOU.

Let's just pretend that tomorrow at 10AM I hopped in my time machine to come back to this point in time to tell you. For reasons.

Amazon Link

This item will be available on January 9, 2014 at 12:00 AM (US/Pacific)

DON'T PRE-ORDER NOW. WILL BE $20 TOMORROW ON STEAM/AMAZON

This new PC version includes all three DLC missions: Blade Wolf, Jetstream, and VR Missions, in addition to all customized body upgrades for Raiden, including: White Armor, Inferno Armor, Commando Armor, Raiden's MGS4 body, and the ever-popular Cyborg Ninja.

"CUTSCENES" added to the Main Menu. Play any and all cutscenes.

"CODECS" added to the Main Menu. Play all and any codec conversation scenes.

Added to the CHAPTER Menu the Boss Stage, enabling to play only the Boss battles.

"GRAPHIC OPTIONS" added to the OPTIONS Menu. Modify resolution, anti-aliasing, etc.
There is an option reading "ZANGEKI" that will modify the amount of cuts you can make.

System Requirements:

Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core i5 2400
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTS 450
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i7 3770
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 650
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card

Steam account required for game activation and installation

edit : oops. this is for the PC version of Metal Gear Rising : Revengeance

Posted by Tony @ CAG. Looks like it's pretty close

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/316950-amazon-pcdd-11-gta-trilogygtav-iv-749-gta-iv-complete-249-fallout-3-679-fall-out-3-goty-20-rayman-legends/page-278#entry11362242

Looks like we're going to have Metal Gear Solid Rising for Pre-order tomorrow at 33% off ($19.99), there's still some final emails floating back and forth but I feel confident enough that it's going to happen to update you here.

Cheddahz

Banned
IT IS TIME

This is my personal GOTY and I recommend this game to everyone that just likes having a blast while playing a game

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Does anyone know if this game will support the 360 controller?

Miker

Hopefully the DLC comes with it, but for a $20 pre-order, I'd throw in $10 or so for all the DLC in a pack.

feel

Impressive if true.

ib058X74gcTbuE.jpg

Shall be preordered.

Alchemy

I would not believe the hype behind platinum games in general, if you're expecting to play a MGS game you be shocked at how it's not.

I think everyone who followed Rising knew exactly what to expect. Thinking it would be a true MGS game would be rather silly considering how the game was advertised and shown off.

Zomba13

I would not believe the hype behind platinum games in general, if you're expecting to play a MGS game you be shocked at how it's not.

o.o Really?
They are maybe the most consistent developers of action games around. At worst they games are good but flawed but still fun to play (like Anarchy Reins and Mad World) and at best they are fucking fantastic like Bayonetta.

And yeah, this really isn't a Metal Gear game. I mean, it's got the pretty stupid plot down but it's an action game. Nothing stealth like at all (apart from being able to do stealth kills).

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
I want that $20 price point, but skeptical about the quality of the port...

That's the only thing stopping me from a second 1 purchase.

Still, so long as we get confirmation that it isn't resolution locked, it's being bought.

Top Bottom