• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD: Bunch of Sega games on sale again. ~70+ Steam games for cheap

Crub

Has SEGA made any updates to the emulator? In the past I remember it not having the option of upscaling the games to a nearest multiple. There seemed to be no way of achieving sharp, equally sized pixels.

vanty

The product keys aren't region locked (I'm in Australia). I just went to Chicago in Google Maps, right clicked on a street, hit What's Here and then copied the address for the billing stuff. Just entered a code into Steam, activated just fine.

Prophane33

Any reason to grab the Genesis Classics Pack if you already own Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (360) and Sega Genesis Collection (PS2/PSP)? Anything like Steam Achievements or more than 3 or 4 exclusive games? Anything?

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Bought the Genesis Pack on Black Friday, - now I'll buy everything else. Love you, SEGA.

Any reason to grab the Genesis Classics Pack if you already own Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (360) and Sega Genesis Collection (PS2/PSP)? Anything like Steam Achievements or more than 3 or 4 exclusive games? Anything?
Well, a couple different games plus better (or no) filtering, better emulation and 5$? I actually quite like their TV filter.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Question about the Genesis pack.

As someone who owns Ultimate Genesis Collection for PS3, are the Steam versions noticeably better, or is it the same emulation?

EDIT: Never mind I missed someone answer this.

KNT-Zero

If someone doesn't want a Hell Yeah copy, can refer to me, I'm really interested in the game :)

And also, Sonic Adventure 2 should be on sale as well... come on SEGA!

I have the Genesis pack. Where do I find the Steam key?

EDIT: I realized that there is no Steam key if I bought it during Black Friday :/

KissVibes

Banned
If anyone is selling Condemned and Viking, I'd like to buy them. I already have the other three games from that collection and I'm willing to pay $6.00 and trade keys for Saints Row: The Third and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Plus! A bonus key that I don't know for sure works or not anymore but found in an email.

Or, I'll pay 3.99 each and give you one of the keys.

kswiston

Getting the entire genesis collection for $5 is an amazing deal. Shining Force 2 is easily worth $5 on its own. As are the Phantasy Star games.

Alex

I went ahead and got the Dreamcast and the Genesis one, seems like a fun couple things to have on demand for that price.

Kammie

Got the Dreamcast pack. The Genesis one seems tempting but I know I will never play any but three or four of those, if even. Crazy value, though.

VaeVictis

I can only find Sega Genesis Classics Pack 5 on Steam. Will I get the other packs as well once I've entered the steam keys?

Shantom

I can only find Sega Genesis Classics Pack 5 on Steam. Will I get the other packs as well once I've entered the steam keys?

Yes. The other packs in your country will be called Mega Drive Classics and Steam treats them the same so the keys will work fine.

LQX

Nice. Getting that Genesis bundle.

Also isn't it odd Tony was banned yet all the deals he post elsewhere is still being posted. I have to then wonder what was the conflict.

Nice. Getting that Genesis bundle.

Also isn't it odd Tony was banned yet all the deals he post elsewhere is still being posted. I have to then wonder what was the conflict.
He made a public post about paying for OTs ads or something. That's against the TOS, and he should had pm/emailed Evilore (I think he was who banned him).

bengraven

Just bought the Classic Pack on my phone, despite not getting a description of what games.

So popping into this thread to find out what I spent 5 bucks on!

Yay for my fifth copy of Shining Force and hooray for my first legit Shining Force 2!

Totally okay with this pack (BO, PSIV, SoR2 and 3), though I'm a bit disappointed in a lack of Sonic games.

Top Bottom