• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Prime Day | Celebrating 20 years of 100% claimed children's toys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celebrating their 20th anniversary.

20ZozEU.jpg

Prime Day: More Deals than Black Friday exclusively for Prime Members
Prime Day is a global shopping event, offering more deals than Black Friday, exclusively for Prime members. On Wednesday, July 15 new and existing members will be able to shop thousands of Lightning Deals, Deals of the Day, and will receive unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping. Members will find deals starting at midnight PST, with new deals starting throughout the day, as often as every ten minutes. Not a Prime member? Try Prime today and get immediate access to deals on July 15.

Prime members can find deals on products across categories including electronics, toys, video games, movies, clothing, patio, lawn and garden, sports and outdoor items and more. Members will enjoy deals on items perfect for summer adventures, their to-do list, family road trips, back to school supplies, and everyday essentials. Prime members can shop on any device, including smartphones and tablets and enjoy deals anytime, and anywhere.

Some of the Lightning sales:
Taken from slickdeals thread:
Edit:posted above in google doc form.

Home Entertainment
Samsung UN50HU8550 50" 4K 3D 120Hz LED Smart HDTV Starts 7:20am
LG 55UB8200 55" 4K LED Smart HDTV Starts 10:50am
LG 49UB8200 49" 4K LED Smart HDTV Starts 2:50pm
LG 32LF595B 32" 720p LED Smart HDTV Starts 9:10am
Vizio M49-C1 49" 4K 120Hz LED Smart HDTV Starts 8:50am
Vizio 38" Soundbar w/ Sub + Rear Speakers (Refurb) Starts 12:50pm
Vizio S2121w-D0 2.1 Sound Stand w/ Built-In Sub Starts 9:50am
Optoma HD37 Full 3D 1080p DLP Projector Starts 12:50pm
LG PV150G LED Minibeam Projector Starts 6:50am

Computer Monitors
BenQ XL2420Z 24" 144Hz Gaming Monitor Starts 10:40am
Philips 272S4LPJCB 27" 2560x1440 Monitor Starts 9:40am
Acer G277HL Abid 27" 1080p Monitor Starts 8:40am
Acer G246HL 24" LED Monitor Starts 7:40am

Computer Peripherals
Logitech Wireless Performance Mouse MX Starts 7:40am
Microsoft Xbox 360 & PC Wired Controller Starts 7:40am
TRENDnet Wireless AC1900 Dual Band Gigabit Router Starts 6:40am
Linksys AC3200 Tri-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router Starts 6:40am
Linksys Advanced DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem for Comcast Starts 6:40am
Corsair Vengeance M95 Laser Gaming Mouse Starts 9:40am
Trendnet TEG-S5g 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch Starts 11:40am
Canon imageCLASS MF8580Cdw WiFi Color Laser MFC Printer Starts 2:40pm
Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 Software Starts 8:40am
Norton Security Software (5-Devices) Starts 6:40am

Hard Drives and Solid State Drives
Crucial MX100 256GB Solid State Drive (SSD) Starts Noon
Corsair Neutron XT 240GB Solid State Drive (SSD) Starts 12:40am
Crucial MX100 512GB Solid State Drive (SSD) Starts Noon
Transcend 256GB Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) Starts 7:40am
Seagate Personal Cloud 3TB NAS Hard Drive Starts 6:40am
Seagate Expansion 2TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive Starts 6:40am
Sony Class 10 SDHC Flash Cards Starts 7:40am
Sony Class 10 MicroSDHC Flash Cards Starts 12:40am

Smartphones & Tablets
HTC One M9 Unlocked Smartphone Starts Midnight
Huawei SnapTo 5" Unlocked Android 4G LTE Smartphone Starts Midnight
Dell Venue 8 16GB Android Tablet Starts 10:40am
Google Nexus 6 32GB Unlocked Smartphone w/ Lollipop Starts Midnight
HP Stream 7 32GB Tablet + Office 365 Personal Starts 6:40am
Otterbox Defender Apple iPad Cases Starts 6:40am

Pastry

Banned
Hopefully they're good deals and not crap like their Kindle "deals" where you can get some weird erotic romance novel for .99 and they act like its some awesome sale you should be excited for lol

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Sounds good. I could use a new TV. Hopefully the deals aren't mediocre.

My dad has prime and did the thing where family gets prime shipping (but not prime video). Anyone know if I qualify for this?

Kinsella

Banned
Does it count if you're on the account of a Prime member? I get Prime shipping but not access to Prime video/music

Hubb

What did they do? Delete accounts?

No, they just deny you from using the trail. Maybe it has changed recently, but not that long ago a few friends of mine weren't able to take advantage of trials because they'd already used one in the past.

Coolluck

Awesome. I have no idea why I'm still paying for Prime outside of gratitude for back when Amazon had good game sales and Black Friday where I don't have to leave the house. Hopefully there's something worthwhile at this sale.

I'll order a case of Red Bull in advance to stay with this all night if I have to. Rumors are this sale is going to be massive, I hope I can be prepared.

Between the XBox Summer sale this week, and now this - my wallet's hurting this summer.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
The 15th? Most of the country will be working. :|
That could work to your advantage. :p

I don't know what I want to buy, but I do have 5% cash back on Discover . . . maybe a mechanical keyboard or some 4K/5K monitors, finally.

Hopefully they're good deals and not crap like their Kindle "deals" where you can get some weird erotic romance novel for .99 and they act like its some awesome sale you should be excited for lol

I got The Last Wish (Witcher Book) on sale from one of those Kindle Daily Deals for like $2. You gotta wait for a while, but eventually a worthwhile book will pop up

Richie

They started cracking down on people using multiple trials.

Really? In my experience they gave me a free trial every year, always used to activate it around the holidays lol, but haven't bothered to do so in like three years.

Servbot24

Banned
Cool, I'll look forward to it. That said most of my watched items are books and lesser known CDs, which I doubt are likely candidates for sales.

Of course my free Prime expires July 10th. I wonder if it'll disqualify me from the free month mentioned in the article. I'd rather not pay to renew it unless the deals really are impressive.

Well, it's not like I have to pay extra for that prime music if you already have prime.

It's alright. It's not all bad, but they really slowed down in licensing new music.
I had high hopes for Prime Music, but they aren't doing much with it.

RoadDogg

They need to figure out something for shared Prime members. They let families share Prime across multiple accounts, but then restrict stuff like this just to the main Prime account. It is absurd to think a household is going to pay for multiple Prime memberships.

Duress

This could be good.

I'm kind of looking on the downside, because Black Friday sales have been shitty for a few years now.

DoomGyver

I have that night off, I'm skeptical as to if there will be any great "deals."

I do need to build a new PC this year... maybe I should start putting a build together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom