Amazon UK list Earthbound for Wii U.

Might just be a download card.
yes, £44.99 for a SNES game.

We know Earthbound is coming on the VC. It won't cost that much, obviously. But why have they finally decided to release Earthbound this year? A remake/successor/mother 4 for the Wii U sounds...like it fits!

hooray, im jumping to conclusions and I love it.

That's horrible to play with our hearts.

I would pay that price to get a retail copy of Earthbound....and especially if it's a collection of all three mother games.

There is a difference between Amazon US and other Amazon sites, remember another Amazon site listed Kid Icarus for Wii U and that was bullshit

We know Earthbound is coming on the VC. It won't cost that much, obviously. But why have they finally decided to release Earthbound this year? A remake/successor/mother 4 for the Wii U sounds...like it fits!
Except Itoi doesn't want to make another one. Not every game needs a successor.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Ea...r=1-1&keywords=earthbound&tag=vglnk-uk-c88-21

They listed (UK or US?) New Super Luigi U before it was announced has being available for retail, so...
They listed NSLU as a 3DS title instead of Wii U title.
There is a difference between Amazon US and other Amazon sites, remember another Amazon site listed Kid Icarus for Wii U and that was bullshit
This. People are getting their hopes too high up.

Although I will say Nintendo has been oddly marketing and hyping up Earthbound's VC release even having posters in japan anouncing its release.

That's horrible to play with our hearts.

I would pay that price to get a retail copy of Earthbound....and especially if it's a collection of all three mother games.
This was my thought about the price. Throw all in - perhaps with some bonus material - and there you have a great package.

It makes you wonder since Nintendo finally caved on Earthbound SNES... They generally save "big" games like that before they launch a new one in the sequel.

I wouldn't get anyone's hopes too high though, amazon has been known to post things incorrectly in the past.

I wouldn't put much stock in that, personally. It sure would be nice if that ended up being true.

Here's what I said back in January:

I am almost certain we will get an Earthbound game on the Wii U in some form. Be patient.
I'm thinking the VC release may be the best we get unless they're releasing it to help raise awareness for a brand new title.