• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon UK removes PS5 and accessorie pages...

Hostile_18

Banned
Could this be a sign different SKUs are coming in other than what was listed? Maybe different memory configurations or bundles with an extra controller and/or games.

Might be a none story... but could be indicative of something bigger. Amazon.com also dosn't have PS5 listings either, but I don't know if they were never there or also removed 🤔

McCheese

I noticed this earlier, my guess is they didn't like all the 4000 fake reviews. The old placeholder didnt have any specs listed to change.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Oh Christ, they've cancelled PS5! Panic mode!

QhPU7.gif

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Just preparing for the actual listings after the event.

Kuranghi

Probably ready for the preorder page later today.
Just preparing for the actual listings after the event.

These replies are too sensible given the hype level, I've spoken to the mods and they've agreed to not ban you this time but they aren't happy, epsecially Bill, he's just sitting on the steps, depressed as hell at being letdown by two of his best Gold Boys:

hqdefault.jpg

Hostile_18

Banned
Yea probably ready for instant preorder. They just have to click go when it's announced

Maybe the X-Box plans have changed things but this is previously what Sony said they wouldn't do. They said they wouldn't just turn pre orders "on" there would be advanced warning.

Hostile_18

Banned
I noticed this earlier, my guess is they didn't like all the 4000 fake reviews. The old placeholder didnt have any specs listed to change.

Well the UK pages had the digital and disc versions. If theres memory or game configurations past that it would invalidate those pages. Saying that accessory pages shouldn't be affected. The items are still visable on my wishlist, if you click on them it just goes to the home page.

You might be right about the reviews but it would be a strange policy for Amazon to implement now.

It's not earth shattering story, just curious really. Perhaps Amazon have some insider information ready to go live tonight at the conference.

Hostile_18

Banned
Another theory guys... maybe Sony and Amazon have had a falling out and Amazon won't be selling the PS5. There were issues with Amazon selling Sony games last year wasn't there? I imagine the margins on consoles are super tight which probably leads to tense negotiations.

Top Bottom