• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution in Assetto Corsa via Mod! Perfomance test video

MCplayer

What are the PC specs?
I have a Lenovo Legion Y740 Laptop

1080p 144Hz 500 Nits Dolby VIsion | Atmos G-SYNC (I play sim racing in my external monitor at 1440p, its where I'm running AC in the video)
I7-9570H
RTX 2070 Max -Q
32 DDR4 RAM

Last edited:

MCplayer

Not even near of Driveclub. You should check some raining video from Driveclub again
you are kidding right? the rain drops are actual particles with proper size and weight (in the windscreen), they don't only react in the correct way to the sides depending on the car steer and wind but they jump out if you brake to hard or crash, they actually gather together when the wipers collect them and just check the water in the windscreen when I enter tunnel.
Waterdrops in Driveclub are unrealisticly big, looks more like gelatine., and the water drops don't even spread out when they hit the windshield, those particles are just transparent circles with some trail behind lol

Last edited:

drotahorror

Not even near of Driveclub. You should check some raining video from Driveclub again

This is a video (should start around 1:14) from almost a year ago and there's been numerous updates. The rain here is very similar to DC already. Droplets move based on momentum, etc, just like DC.

Bro, if you ever look at old DC threads I'm the biggest fuckin fanboy you will ever find for that game. AC modded rain looks as good if not better than DC. And I have played DC recently, in the rain.

Last edited:

vkbest

This is a video (should start around 1:14) from almost a year ago and there's been numerous updates. The rain here is very similar to DC already. Droplets move based on momentum, etc, just like DC.

Bro, if you ever look at old DC threads I'm the biggest fuckin fanboy you will ever find for that game. AC modded rain looks as good if not better than DC. And I have played DC recently, in the rain.

That is not near of this, and this video is not even extreme rain.

Last edited:

psn

Imagine driveclub on todays hardware.

But Assetto Corsa is also impressive. Even more considering the graphics without mods.

Top Bottom