• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AMD Financial Day 2020 [OT] PS. 5 Goddamn Hours Long

bitbydeath

Mar 5, 2020 from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM PST

Why tune in?
Big Navi aka Ray-Tracing Navi aka Next-gen console Navi is rumoured to be there.

Webcast Link:

Youtube Link:

Roundup:
  • 150 million consoles sold (Roughly 109M PS4, 41M XB1)
  • RDNA2 is 7nm (not 7nm+ EUV)
  • RDNA 2 is gpu accelerated RT not possible on rdna1
  • RDNA 2 is for navi2x and next generation consoles for 4k gaming which has navi2x gpu
  • RDNA2 is 1.5 more perf/watt than RDNA1
iRF4SP3.jpg

SiccH1j.png

sFF0TRd.png
XPs6Aea.png

8196ycV.png

5eukdvR.jpg

Last edited:

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Ok guys, I’m actually going to be doing something else this evening which is a bit of a bitch, so I’ll read the cliff notes later.

Hope something comes from this!

Last edited:

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
ThruGif1.gif

Can't find the 2nd gif that goes with this. Oh well.

will this be livestreamed on twitch?
I'm going to try to stream it on Twitch since it takes 24hrs to activate streaming on Youtube. I'm sure it will be on Youtube and all sorts of other channels.

Never done a livestream, so I figured it would be good practice. 🤷‍♂️
---
People shouldn't get too hyped over this, but some cool stuff might happen. People do corporate wars on here with sales and stocks, maybe it will be exciting?

*It keeps freezing in fullscreen. lol*

Last edited:
ThruGif1.gif

Can't find the 2nd gif that goes with this. Oh well.

I'm going to try to stream it on Twitch since it takes 24hrs to activate streaming on Youtube. I'm sure it will be on Youtube and all sorts of other channels.

Never done a livestream, so I figured it would be good practice. 🤷‍♂️
---
People shouldn't get too hyped over this, but some cool stuff might happen. People do corporate wars on here with sales and stocks, maybe it will be exciting?

*It keeps freezing in fullscreen. lol*

Aww shoot it keeps freezing for me. Thanks tho! Love me some Lisa Su.

BeardGawd

Banned
Regardless of what they reveal I'm willing to bet this will have a larger audience than any of their previous Financial Day streams. Win-win for AMD in that regard.

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
No, but you would put 155+ or 160 if it were there.
Not sure if you would put 155+, but let's get in a discussion where we try to get into the heads of the people who created the slides at AMD 😂 xbox sold less than Playstation, that's the big takeaway, more than 2:1

Top Bottom