• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AMD gets a series of awards from The European Hardware Awards

jigglet

Banned
3600 is a beast. I regret not switching to AMD when buying my new CPU, what the hell was I thinking. I agree with all the praise AMD is getting except the GPU (I think it was the 5700XT). How does a GPU go out with broken drivers for nearly 6 months get so much praise. WTF.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Well I would say that for the price 3900x is by far the best product. It's really not much slower in many cases. I think it's a great CPU, and what is crazy how cheap it is.

Well deserved. Fuck Intel

I can actually see intel going the way if IBM. Falling behind AMD, losing the Apple contract and the latest release of chips are duds (like years too late with the main stream chip specs). They got complacent and should have had a backup plan when signs 10nm was failing.

Like no PCI 4.0 on there latest chip and expecting people to buy it is taking the piss especially when nvme speeds are going to be important with next gen games.

Top Bottom