• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AMD's next-gen PlayStation/Xbox chip moves closer to final version

Shin

Banned
It’s believed that AMD’s upcoming Gonzalo APU will be powering the next generation of consoles. Now, a qualification sample of the SoC has been spotted in the 3DMark database, and its codename reveals a lot about the chip.
Back in January, a rumored engineering sample of Gonzalo named "2G16002CE8JA2_32/10/10_13E9" was sighted. Using Marvin’s AMD Name Decoder showed the chip’s CPU has eight physical cores running at a 1GHz base clock and 3.2GHz boost clock. While we don’t know if it uses Zen+ or Zen 2 architecture—probably the former—the PCI-ID shows an AMD Navi 10 Lite GPU running at 1GHz.

Now, a new, slightly different code—ZG16702AE8JB2_32/10/18_13F8—has been found by leaker TUM_APISAK. The ‘Z’ at the start is what indicates this is a qualification sample, meaning progress on the chip is moving along smoothly, and while the number of cores and their boost clock speed remain unchanged, it appears the base clock has been upped to 1.6GHz.

Additionally, the qualification sample’s previous PCI-ID has changed from 13F8 to 13E9, indication a different version of Navi 10 Lite that’s now running at 1.8GHz.

Gonzalo APUs are expected to be found in the PlayStation 5 and Microsoft’s Xbox Scarlet machines. Assuming the specs are accurate, we can expect to see some major performance gains over the current generation PS4 and Xbox One. The big question now is whether these consoles will be unveiled this year or next. We’ll know for certain when E3 rolls around in June.

Credit: TechSpot
https://www.pcgamesn.com/amd/next-gen-zen-navi-console-apu-playstation-5-xbox-codename

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/bbjdba/amd_gonzalo_zg16702ae8jb2_321018_13f8/

https://pci-ids.ucw.cz/read/PC/1022 - "13F9 goes here and tells us it's Ariel/PS5"

https://external-preview.redd.it/z8ytrTdsq_F_gAgrIuy1NiqPegn5kWNlIjOEX5WenFU.png?auto=webp&s=de8ae53e311c4605c0ff76d2cf634edec1db48e6

ZG16702AE8JB2_32/10/18_13F8

Z: QS (Qualifying Sample, last stage before production)
G: Gaming? (Probably a console chip)
1670: Base clock of 1,67GHz
2A: Unkown TDP
E: Unknown package
8: 8 Core's
J: Unknown cache configuration
B2: Unknown stepping
32: Boost clock of 3,2Ghz
10: This was the base clock before but as this is might be an APU, this could also be the number of CU's?
18: GPU clock of 1,8Ghz?
13F8: Looks like a PCI-e identification number for a Navi generation GPU. (Probably a Navi 10LITE derivate)
Reddit link: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/9x2r4f/sony_is_not_going_to_appear_in_e3_next_year/

Q: Is there any other things you know?
A: PS experience returning, Most devs already have dev kits for ps5 ( Spoiler: It’s a monster), Sony prepping hard for ps5 and one of the reason for no e3 next year because they blew all their load this year and got nothing new to show next year (They want to show new stuff at psx)

Q: So should I expect actual PS5 stuff at PSX2019? Gonna be the PS5 reveal event?
A:
Small reveal mid 2019, Big one at psx, Plans might change though

Q: Small PS5 reveal in mid-2019?!
A:
Remember the very first ps4 reveal ? Something like that but hey then again Plans might change

Q: If they reveal anything "mid 2019", then it should be releasing by the holidays or they're killing their PS4 sales.
A:
They are almost at 100 million, It already ascendant immortality in Sony’s eyes

Q: Do you know when the big exclusives are coming that have been announced until now? So like Death Stranding and The last of us 2? Are they still scheduled for ps4? Maybe for ps4 and ps5?
A:
Mostly on both but obviously going to be made for the PS5, Most developers already has the dev kit for ps5 and from what I’ve heard EA is testing Anthem on it
Edit: Anthem is a mess on This gen Consoles, Going to get delayed again

Q: Anthem Developer clarifies Anthem being delayed is "not a thing" https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/361276515973070859/512773036135546900/unknown.png
A:
Maybe they improved on some aspects that decided to cancel the delay, I’ll confirm the Anthem situation with my source
Edit : Same answer as before it will get delayed, The thing is The Modified Frostbite engine on consoles isn’t performing how they want to, The gameplay you see on live-streams are all modified demos
Edit edit : Ea wants it out before their earning report in March. That’s all that matters not if the game is ready or not

Q: Do you know how much of a monster it is?
A:
4K/60 stable and at the same time kinda monster

Q: So what are some of the launch games should we expect then or around that time?
A:
Tlou 2, Death Stranding, That samurai game and off course the main event KNACK III BABY jk

Q: Do you mean TLOU2, Death Stranding and Ghost of Tsushima are going to be cross-gen?
A:
Can’t say for sure about Ghost of Tsushima, Death Stranding is still in polishing stage, Sony doesn’t want to make them ps5 exclusives because they advertised them as ps4 games the first times but then again all 3 games has no official release (Publicly) thus no preorder soo the plans might change

Q: Hmm, that'd put it square in 1080 to 1080 TI level of performance, probably with some ray-tracing features so closer to 1080.
Calling it right now, 11.5 TFLOPs with ray-tracing support on par with mid-high tier RSX, octa-core performance near Ryzen 1700x levels but based on Zen 2 architecture for feature compatibility. 16GB GDDR6, UHD Blu-Ray support, 1TB HDD, $399.99 But assuming they're willing to lose up to $50 per unit at $400, I can see the memory increasing to 24GB GDDR6.
A: Only thing i can tell right now for specs is Ryzen 8 core, Price is 500$
PS VR 2 on the other hand will have no breaker box this time around it’ll be inside the console

Q: Is there any info on PS VR2? Like resolution, built in wireless? Eye tracking maybe?
A:
No Breaker Box
Has a Camera (DS5 is going to have that too)
New Ps move controllers
They are also testing some gloves to go with the vr

Q: Confirm Ape Escape 4 please
A:
Confirmed

EDIT: We keep coming back to 14.284TF everytime like clockwork, which is why I'm posting this (62CU x 64SP = 3968SP x 3600MHz or 2x1.8GHz = 14.284,800).
It's hard to believe it's coincidence plus Tumi Apisak is a reliable AMD source, not some vague pastbin/QQera/Reddit/4Chan/random site nonsensical "insider" info.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
This sounds about right. Consoles being around $500 would make sense. How much of an improvement is it from the X1X though?

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
I’ll take a £500 system for a great boost in all areas. No corners cut mind you, so none of that shitty PlayStation fan noise, or the scratching disks of old from Xbox.

It’s a hell of an entry price, but hey... quality costs.

The question for me really boils down to which side will offer the best bang for buck performance wise. The specs are going to be VERY similar, not like the power difference between current gen.

Interesting stuff.

Also, I kind of hope to see them next year, with a reveal this year. Releasing this year with so many good games coming out seems a bit counter productive to show them off.

Shin

Banned
This would be 8 core 16 thread?
Yes and most likely Zen 2 since that was build for and with 7nm in mind.
Using the original Zen (14nm) or the refresh Zen+ (12nm) then shrinking it down to 7nm would be a waste of time, resource and money.
Wouldn't make any sense to use that, not when AMD have always outed that Ryzen is being developed in tandem and ahead of schedule.

GoldenEye98

posts news as their odd job
I have some doubt that the GPU's in these consoles are going to reach 1.8GHZ

1.5GHZ max is my guess.

Shin

Banned
I dont see in the OP the source for 14Tflops
The 18 in the string is assumed to be GPU speed, Vega has proven that it's possible but what it is exactly we're not sure.
If we go by 64CU max* with 2 disabled (so 62) and at 1.8GHz (x2) you'd end up with the math in the first post, an amount that has been in almost every rumor/leak.
There's an unknown factor with the ID string, which also once again is in the OP, kindly spend time actually reading just as I spend time posting/creating threads.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i think the new Xbox could be teased at E3 this year but we won't hear more until next year/E3. unless of course microsoft are on the ball and plan to release it well before the PS5.

sony might teased the PS5 later this year or early next with a release towards the end of 2020.

This sounds about right. Consoles being around $500 would make sense. How much of an improvement is it from the X1X though?
more than double if the TF is anything to by? 6TF vs 14TF

it might actually manage to do 4K native in all games!

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
i think the new Xbox could be teased at E3 this year but we won't hear more until next year/E3. unless of course microsoft are on the ball and plan to release it well before the PS5.

sony might teased the PS5 later this year or early next with a release towards the end of 2020.

more than double if the TF is anything to by? 6TF vs 14TF

I care about frames more than resolutions. I hope next-gen gives me locked 60fps atleast. Thank you for answering

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I care about frames more than resolutions. I hope next-gen gives me locked 60fps atleast. Thank you for answering
i doubt it.

definitely not 4K+60fps. maybe they'll let you lower the resolution to 1080p/1440p to boost the framerate a bit but still i wouldn't expect a solid locked 60fps.

SonGoku

The 18 in the string is assumed to be GPU speed, Vega has proven that it's possible but what it is exactly we're not sure.
If we go by 64CU max* with 2 disabled (so 62) and at 1.8GHz (x2) you'd end up with the math in the first post, an amount that has been in almost every rumor/leak.
There's an unknown factor with the ID string, which also once again is in the OP, kindly spend time actually reading just as I spend time posting/creating threads.
How reliable is this rumor?
I thought for sure they would go over the 64cu limit with navi
Keep in mind they are gonna run next gen games not upressed current gen game
We might see CB in games even with 14TF
I hope next-gen gives me locked 60fps atleast.
This wont ever happen in consoles, theres no 60 fps standard, if thats what you seek build a gaming pc

Last edited:

Shin

Banned
How reliable is this rumor?
I thought for sure they would go over the 64cu limit with navi

This ID is directly from 3DMark so it exists, if by rumor you mean Navi being GCN based / 64CU limit then that's a yes/no situation.
I've read articles claiming that it's not GCN while other pieces claim AMD said it is and the list goes on what's real and what's not.

There's also been numerous articles about a $500 machine and a 14.2Tf console, of all the craziness we keep coming back to that.
Out of everything people could come up with and they do try to make themselves sound credible I can't help but wonder why these 2 things remain unchanged in all the craziness.
Yet here we are again but real hardware that lines up with the rumors, leaks, so called leaks and rumors, fanboys wet dreams, click-bait wish-lists and articles that support it all to an extent.

If you take the below Tweet into consideration, plus TSMC 7nm gains it still makes you wonder.
Naturally if they break the 64CU count then the speed will be lowered as you're not going to push clock + CU count --> fried hardware.
More the reason the 18 or 1.8 is a interesting figure, because it potentially leans more towards Navi being GCN and 64 compute units is the max.

https://twitter.com/KOMACHI_ENSAKA/status/1116703285707042818
https://www.tsmc.com/english/dedicatedFoundry/technology/7nm.htm

Last edited:
^ I'm still extremely doubtful about the 2TB SSD part. It would be awesome though not having to spend extra to replace slow af 5400 rpm drive again.

They still go for ~ $250. Obviously a bulk deal [a deal lasting 5+ years] would lower to 200 or even less, still way too much for drive alone looking how PS4 and XB1 still had ~$25 drives in them. Hard to believe they will go from ~$25 to ~$200 for storage.

Last edited:

Fake

That would go in line with recent PS5 leaked specs:
https://www.notebookcheck.net/Extra...GPU-14-teraflops-of-performance.416190.0.html

-7nm Zen2 8C/16T,
-7nm Navi 14TF,
-24GB GDDR6 + 4GB DDR4 (OS),
-2TB SSD,
-4K and 8K upscalling,
-RT,
-VR,
-PSVR2, DS5,
-499$ (sold with 100$ loss).

Which is still hard to believe for me given those high-end specs for such a laughable price.
Sony probably gonna lose some money for manufactory costs/selling to costumers, but in the end they can:
- Sell service as always
- Highly promove 4k Bravia TVs
- Highly promove 4k resolution space market
- 8k future proof?

If I remember right Sony had the same risk move selling PS4 at launch for that price.

Last edited:

Shin

Banned
I added RuthenicCookie's replies in the first post as it's the closest thing we have in terms of reliability.
Since the SoC is nearing production or in thefinal phase not much (if at all) can change at this point so we can cross reference what he said.
4K/60FPS, is a monster, $500 and some other stuff.

TeamGhobad

Banned

A LOT!!! consoles aren't just about the GPU.

7nm 14Tf Navi shouldn't cost too much to produce.

the RAM, HDD, CPU, plus extras video/audio decoder. maybe separate RAM pool for OS and take inflation into account, its gonna be 500dollars. which means about 800dollars in europe.

Shin

Banned
Points we haven't covered in previous topics, online now costs money which is basically free $30-50 per year (netto) from every user for the platform holder.
A far fetched case is that revenue from there can help recoup expected losses from hardware as it wasn't a revenue stream up until whatever system required it.

The other being power envelope requirement, someone on this site once mentioned it but what are those requirements/limits exactly?
Is it a requirement to carry the power supply unit on a flight or in order to use in a house because gaming laptops require more juice and are ok.
Hopefully it's not because of a flight or some dumb shit because how often do you bring your console to someone elses house - it's a home console and should be build with that in mind....it stays in one place.
This industry is hung up on old ways from decades ago and haven't changed with the times, the walls should be broken down and rebuild again IMO - console design should move to the modern age along with our expectations.

Last edited:

llien

Its apu after all I guess, its a 7nm Navi plus 7nm CPU in the same die, not?
Given that they have embraced chiplet approach to CPUs (IO die is a separate chip) I'd expect the "APU" to have a separate GPU chip. And if so, producing it will be cheaper than one monolithical die.

The other being power envelope requirement, someone on this site once mentioned it but what are those requirements/limits exactly?
Up to 150-200W is what we have seen consoles consume so far.

Fake

Given that they have embraced chiplet approach to CPUs (IO die is a separate chip) I'd expect the "APU" to have a separate GPU chip. And if so, producing it will be cheaper than one monolithical die.
Still not 'so cheap' if you're gonna compare a 7nm igpu vs 7nm apu.

Last edited:

llien

Still not 'so cheap' if you're gonna compare a 7nm igpu vs 7nm apu.
What is the difference between iGPU and APU in this case?

I recall same die size 7nm vs 14nm is about 34% more expensive.
But then, multiple smaller chips are cheaper than one monolith.

Fake

What is the difference between iGPU and APU in this case?

I recall same die size 7nm vs 14nm is about 34% more expensive.
But then, multiple smaller chips are cheaper than one monolith.
APU its not necessary a iGPU mind you (Intel notebook iGPU vs AMD notebook iGPU vs ps4 dedicated GPU, different methods, different costs). iGPU has a separate value, so it should never be compared to the value entered. Besides, custom built hardware.

Last edited:

rəddəM

https://www.pcgamesn.com/amd/next-gen-zen-navi-console-apu-playstation-5-xbox-codename

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/bbjdba/amd_gonzalo_zg16702ae8jb2_321018_13f8/

https://pci-ids.ucw.cz/read/PC/1022 - "13F9 goes here and tells us it's Ariel/PS5"

https://external-preview.redd.it/z8ytrTdsq_F_gAgrIuy1NiqPegn5kWNlIjOEX5WenFU.png?auto=webp&s=de8ae53e311c4605c0ff76d2cf634edec1db48e6
Reddit link: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/9x2r4f/sony_is_not_going_to_appear_in_e3_next_year/

A: PS experience returning, Most devs already have dev kits for ps5 ( Spoiler: It’s a monster), Sony prepping hard for ps5 and one of the reason for no e3 next year because they blew all their load this year and got nothing new to show next year (They want to show new stuff at psx)

Q: So should I expect actual PS5 stuff at PSX2019? Gonna be the PS5 reveal event?
A: Small reveal mid 2019, Big one at psx, Plans might change though

A: Remember the very first ps4 reveal ? Something like that but hey then again Plans might change

Q: If they reveal anything "mid 2019", then it should be releasing by the holidays or they're killing their PS4 sales.
A: They are almost at 100 million, It already ascendant immortality in Sony’s eyes

Q: Do you know when the big exclusives are coming that have been announced until now? So like Death Stranding and The last of us 2? Are they still scheduled for ps4? Maybe for ps4 and ps5?
A: Mostly on both but obviously going to be made for the PS5, Most developers already has the dev kit for ps5 and from what I’ve heard EA is testing Anthem on it

Q: Anthem Developer clarifies Anthem being delayed is "not a thing" https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/361276515973070859/512773036135546900/unknown.png
A: Maybe they improved on some aspects that decided to cancel the delay, I’ll confirm the Anthem situation with my source
Edit : Same answer as before it will get delayed, The thing is The Modified Frostbite engine on consoles isn’t performing how they want to, The gameplay you see on live-streams are all modified demos
Edit edit : Ea wants it out before their earning report in March. That’s all that matters not if the game is ready or not

A: 4K/60 stable and at the same time kinda monster

Q: So what are some of the launch games should we expect then or around that time?
A: Tlou 2, Death Stranding, That samurai game and off course the main event KNACK III BABY jk

Q: Do you mean TLOU2, Death Stranding and Ghost of Tsushima are going to be cross-gen?
A: Can’t say for sure about Ghost of Tsushima, Death Stranding is still in polishing stage, Sony doesn’t want to make them ps5 exclusives because they advertised them as ps4 games the first times but then again all 3 games has no official release (Publicly) thus no preorder soo the plans might change

Q: Hmm, that'd put it square in 1080 to 1080 TI level of performance, probably with some ray-tracing features so closer to 1080.
Calling it right now, 11.5 TFLOPs with ray-tracing support on par with mid-high tier RSX, octa-core performance near Ryzen 1700x levels but based on Zen 2 architecture for feature compatibility. 16GB GDDR6, UHD Blu-Ray support, 1TB HDD, $399.99 But assuming they're willing to lose up to $50 per unit at $400, I can see the memory increasing to 24GB GDDR6.
PS VR 2 on the other hand will have no breaker box this time around it’ll be inside the console

Q: Is there any info on PS VR2? Like resolution, built in wireless? Eye tracking maybe?
A: No Breaker Box
New Ps move controllers

A: Confirmed

EDIT: We keep coming back to 14.284TF everytime like clockwork, which is why I'm posting this (62CU x 64SP = 3968SP x 3600MHz or 2x1.8GHz = 14.284,800).
It's hard to believe it's coincidence plus Tumi Apisak is a reliable AMD source, not some vague pastbin/QQera/Reddit/4Chan/random site nonsensical "insider" info.

CuNi

That would go in line with recent PS5 leaked specs:
https://www.notebookcheck.net/Extra...GPU-14-teraflops-of-performance.416190.0.html

-7nm Zen2 8C/16T,
-7nm Navi 14TF,
-24GB GDDR6 + 4GB DDR4 (OS),
-2TB SSD,
-4K and 8K upscalling,
-RT,
-VR,
-PSVR2, DS5,
-499$ (sold with 100$ loss).

Which is still hard to believe for me given those high-end specs for such a laughable price.

I call this 100% fake, already because of 28GB RAM and 2TB SSD. Not going to happen. I say we can be happy if we even GET a SSD inside, but that'll be 512GB at max.
RAM probably more around the 16 to 20GB range and not 28GB.

onQ123

A: Small reveal mid 2019, Big one at psx, Plans might change though

A: Remember the very first ps4 reveal ? Something like that but hey then again Plans might change

A: They are almost at 100 million, It already ascendant immortality in Sony’s eyes

A: Mostly on both but obviously going to be made for the PS5, Most developers already has the dev kit for ps5 and from what I’ve heard EA is testing Anthem on it

A: Maybe they improved on some aspects that decided to cancel the delay, I’ll confirm the Anthem situation with my source

A: 4K/60 stable and at the same time kinda monster

A: Tlou 2, Death Stranding, That samurai game and off course the main event KNACK III BABY jk

A: Can’t say for sure about Ghost of Tsushima, Death Stranding is still in polishing stage, Sony doesn’t want to make them ps5 exclusives because they advertised them as ps4 games the first times but then again all 3 games has no official release (Publicly) thus no preorder soo the plans might change

A: No Breaker Box
New Ps move controllers

A: Confirmed

Where do you get 62 CUs from though?

longdi

Banned
28GB ram sounds good. Thankfully dram prices are dropping just at the right time!
2TB SSD? Lol maybe for devkits or the $599 pack.
We should be happy with 512GB SSD, seeing streaming could be the next big thing.
Seagate SSHD doesnt seems reliable, which is a waste.
Sony could do a 64GB SSD cache + 2TB HDD.

This is what next gen baseline should be.
2020 for $449-499.

Romulus

i doubt it.

definitely not 4K+60fps. maybe they'll let you lower the resolution to 1080p/1440p to boost the framerate a bit but still i wouldn't expect a solid locked 60fps.

Over double the gpu power over X1X and a significantly more powerful cpu is a drastic step up in a closed box. Some games are hitting 4k/60fps with the ancient jaguar cpu. I think 1440p is low ceiling for the 60fps mode next gen, maybe 4k is too high "across the board" though, but 1440p is too low, even with higher settings.

SonGoku

I've read articles claiming that it's not GCN while other pieces claim AMD said it is and the list goes on what's real and what's not.
Yeah thats what i was thinking
I think a 64CU+ and medium clocks is more practical to achieve 14TF in consoles

Codes 208

Definitely. That’s a lot of power and I think it will be worth it
Especially when you consider the current front runner system is a 6tflop Xbox one X for $500, fuck yeah I’d pay that again for a x2.38x boosted system.
This is a developer choice. Take the switch for example, a good chunk of Nintendo’s exclusives run 60fps (albeit lower resolutions) because thats what they aim for. MS has been aiming for 60fps with its shooters as well as EA and Activision. But other devs just seem to prefer eye candy and resolution over performance.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
You can have a console with the gravitational power of all suns and blackholes in the galaxy, but some reason when it comes to console games, they got one thing in mind....... 30 fps.

Ray-traced nose hair shadows over improved gameplay any day for some devs.

Last edited:

Shin

Banned
Yeah thats what i was thinking
I think a 64CU+ and medium clocks is more practical to achieve 14TF in consoles
Yup, adding more CU's is more efficient or something like that instead of raising clock speeds (vaguely remember a technical article when Pro was released).
That 18 is being accounted as GHz and with choices being limited it does look like it's GCN because why else would you run clock speeds so high when Radeon 7 is 1.75GHz.
As much of a clusterfuck that is that got ducktaped together for whatever purpose AMD's RTG group just isn't sailing smooth the big gain is supposed to come from the GPU after Navi.
It's listed in such a way on the roadmap as well (performance per watt instead of Navi's scalability + next-gen memory), Navi is like an extension of mishaps a la Vega with new leadership not shining just yet.

SonGoku

Are we sure this Gonzalo Apu is meant for consoles btw?
(performance per watt instead of Navi's scalability + next-gen memory)
This was the initial story, then they changed it to navi, i dont know anymore
Either way i will be super satisfied with 14tflops no matter the means

Last edited:

Meh3D

This was the initial story, then they changed it to navi, i dont know anymore
Either way i will be super satisfied with 14tflops no matter the means

This Gonzalo business has been the most frustrating topic. People (in general) and YouTubers/Podcasters/Bloggers etc. are so desperate for next gen material that they ignore everything that should tell "this is for PC." They ignored AM4 platform information embedded in the ID. They will most likely ignore that parts for these consoles just don't plop right into a PC to run benchmarks on Windows / MacOS / Ubuntu etc...

Shin

Banned
It's not for Stadia and there's no other gaming machine or laptops AMD releases APU specifically made for so I think we can pass that as 99.9% fact.
On top of that the name "Ariel" (where EF8/8 comes in) was thrown around by another knowledgeable person: https://twitter.com/KOMACHI_ENSAKA
It all connects and nothing to debunk that this isn't the next-gen SoC, more specifically it points to PS5 as Arden (Xbox) has different ID - https://pci-ids.ucw.cz/read/PC/1022/160f

Meh3D

It's not for Stadia and there's no other gaming machine or laptops AMD releases APU specifically made for so I think we can pass that as 99.9% fact.
On top of that the name "Ariel" (where EF8/8 comes in) was thrown around by another knowledgeable person: https://twitter.com/KOMACHI_ENSAKA
It all connects and nothing to debunk that this isn't the next-gen SoC, more specifically it points to PS5 as Arden (Xbox) has different ID - https://pci-ids.ucw.cz/read/PC/1022/160f

Because that's what happens with console in development parts, we run 3DMark.

Last edited:
Top Bottom