• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Icolin

Banned
Top class strike from Bradley. This team really looks so much better than they did during much of Klinsmann's tenure. Honduras are being outclassed, plain and simple.

Mory Dunz

My internet went wonky and I missed the goal live. Great shot.

why does altidore think he can get away with that shoulder barge every time lol

Clydefrog

xUCSIAk.jpg

Mory Dunz

Pulisic had a great pass, but dang, I think the shoulder control and finish deserve first praise there.

wow

edit:
on replay, eh, call it even :)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Pulisic had a great pass, but dang, I think the shoulder control and finish deserve first praise there.

wow

Pulisic literally just lifted that ball into the air and let momentum do the rest, that shit was dirty.

Then Dempsey being Dempsey? That shit was dirtier.

Mory Dunz

Pulisic literally just lifted that ball into the air and let momentum do the rest, that shit was dirty.

Then Dempsey being Dempsey? That shit was dirtier.

Both pieces combined that was a world class goal imo.

Haven't seen a shoulder successfully into stride for a goal in a bit

I really really really hope this game is a positive sign moving forward with our new coach and isn't just a flash in the pan perfect game. Right now this is the type of game to give me faith in US soccer again because I thought it was heading for the dumps

NoRéN

I really really really hope this game is a positive sign moving forward with our new coach and isn't just a flash in the pan perfect game. Right now this is the type of game to give me faith in US soccer again because I thought it was heading for the dumps
It was. I agree, I hope this is the start of something great.

Beach

Bad end to half
Need to keep up goal difference but love what I'm seeing. I'm actually having fun watching the team in a while.

Klinsman pls

Top Bottom