• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Those are awesome. Between that and the MLS Live match branding, I'm considering getting this. I barely play anything anymore but that would be awesome.

Dartastic

EA's FIFA studio is based near Vancouver and yet there's only one Whitecap (Tim Parker). SMH.

They look pretty good for the most part though.
I mean, these aren't officially released yet. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there are way more teams that we just haven't seen. For example, of all the Timbers that they scanned, why wouldn't Nagbe be in there? I guess maybe he could potentially not be due to the fact that he was away on Gold Cup duty when we played Vancouver? I think Mattocks and Guzman were also away for that game, so... that logic doesn't make sense. There's gotta be more than what's in that thread.
Those are awesome. Between that and the MLS Live match branding, I'm considering getting this. I barely play anything anymore but that would be awesome.
The story mode's also pretty good. I'm still more of a FM guy though.
I'm getting it for sure. Mostly because I love the story mode. The first story mode was excellent. I highly recommend trying it if you haven't yet.

Icolin

Banned
FFS TSN with the commentary that's 8 seconds behind the play, and the constant inexplicable camera switching during the run of play. Get your shit together.

Quakes could really use a point tonight in Houston but I'm not sure they'll have much of a chance in the heat after the OT game on Wednesday. At least Leitch rotated a few people.

Cystm

Don't think DC/RSL will continue. The area is gong through monsoon like weather.

DHEa9qqXgAECK5q.jpg

Edit: Here, this one is better:

DHEZBl5W0AAowML.jpg

Great game, and a good showing by Portland, both on the field and in the stands. I love seeing away support, and Portland is my non-Toronto team anyway.

Would've been hilarious to see Morrow get a hat trick, and Seba is an assist god.

Now just rooting for a Chicago/Columbus draw, and an LA win over NYC.

Man, can ESPN please find a new source of audio for Stubhub? It's brutal listening to these like dozen LA supporters sing their awfully uninspired songs.

Sort of a random question but do we know what the nets look like in Atlanta's new stadium? Was curious if they're styled after more traditional nets rather than what they had at Bobby Dodd

RBH

Sort of a random question but do we know what the nets look like in Atlanta's new stadium? Was curious if they're styled after more traditional nets rather than what they had at Bobby Dodd

Looks like they'll be having the more traditional ones, along with 5-stripe nets:

fRQzIJW.jpg

Just got an email about TFC II, they're moving downtown next year (from Vaughan, a pain in the ass to get to from anywhere). Playing at BMO and/or Lamport Stadium down the road, though the email specified that no stadium was final.

It's a good move, and certainly won't hurt attendance.

Icolin

Banned
Just got an email about TFC II, they're moving downtown next year (from Vaughan, a pain in the ass to get to from anywhere). Playing at BMO and/or Lamport Stadium down the road, though the email specified that no stadium was final.

It's a good move, and certainly won't hurt attendance.

Nice. Hopefully more of these MLS2 teams in USL relocate like Sounders 2 and TFCII have. The Whitecaps FC2 games are fun, but the attendance is piss poor.

Chris R

Still pissed off about the Timbers moving Sunday's game up to Friday :(

Oh well, just going to find other fun stuff to do in the greater Portland area on Sunday night

Top Bottom