• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
zOfDpie.png

dhbFqkg.png

DHLE2MT.png

r2PMpLa.png

R9PR23C.png

M3lEt4A.png

cPRfA9s.png

Getting saltier each hour
Preorders still aren't live
What keeps us all refreshing
The scalpers keep on winning

(Cry)

We're in too deep to begin getting sleep
Though prices are steep we must take the leap

They're up all night to scalp tons
I'm up all night to get one
They're up all night for big bucks
I'm up all night to get salty

Stay up all night to get none
Want this wave, then I'm so done
Nintendo, this isn't fun
We're up all night to get salty

Jawmuncher

Other thread should be locked soon, I put in the request.
Looking good. Glad the new thread is in great hands going forward.

Maengun1

Crazy amount of info dropped today.

I hate that the US has to wait months longer to get Ganon and Bowser Jr. :(

Can't wait to get my Ness pre-order tomorrow.

Anyone know how much the Splatoon 3-pack will cost? Like $30...?

I really hope Jigglypuff isn't a TRU or BB exclusive, because I want one and they've been nothing but a pain for me in the past.

*takes deep breath*

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Just went by a GameStop near work, you have to be IN the store in order to pre-order, they won't do it over the phone :(

Manager expected people to camp out IN THE MORNING and wait all day for the pre-orders to go live at 3pm :(

rjinaz

i don't see any smash bros amiibos in the OP, in particular wave 4. Maybe it's coming still. Looks great though. In for another amiibo rollercoaster ride of frustration and joy.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I wouldn't mind the retailer exclusives if Nintendo could do at least a halfway decent job of producing them.

Kilau

Gold Member
Also.

We knew we would reach OT 6 before Wave 4 dropped in the US, but you had to make sure it was before the first pre-order too lol.

rjinaz

Just went by a GameStop near work, you have to be IN the store in order to pre-order, they won't do it over the phone :(

Manager expected people to camp out IN THE MORNING and wait all day for the pre-orders to go live at 3pm :(

Screw that. I mean yeah I bet preorders go fast, but they won't go that fast. Just sit on your bum at home waiting to click some buttons.

ChrisD

If anyone gets extra pre-orders on Lucina, Robin, Ness, and Greninja (though mostly the first two), I have Gold Mario, Ike, Shulk, King Dedede, and while less rare, Sheik. Hoping I can get pre-orders of my own, but I'll be gone at the dentist when they go up. So, yeah. It seems I may be stuck looking at arranging some trades tomorrow.

Please vote for CRONO from Chrono Trigger and then your other favorite character after. Thank you!

https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

so... vote for your favorite character first and then mines? nah bruh.

also out of curiosity, you don't really think they're going to take that list seriously? I'll say it till dlc is finally done with smash, that site is pointless, nintendo already has the list of characters they're going to add. that site is to just make fans think their opinions matter.

GAMERG0D

Man, Rosalina getting added to MK8 means I have to take her out of the box. I haven't taken her, Shulk, and Gold Mario out of their boxes. Otherwise I have a complete collection that's open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom