• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amnesia Rebirth Update 1.30 Now Live for Adventure Mode & More

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Frictional Games has released the Amnesia: Rebirth update 1.30 April 29 patch that adds a new Adventure Mode that lets you take in the game’s story without the fear of jump scares from monsters or the spooks of traveling in the darkness. Head on below for the details.

Amnesia Rebirth Update 1.30 April 29 Patch Notes:​

Amnesia: Rebirth Adventure Mode is a new way to experience the fantastic quest of Tasi Trianon with its captivating narrative, cool environments, unique theme, and challenging puzzles, without the anxiety-inducing, and very distressing elements present in the original game,” writes the release.

• Monsters still exist in the game but they won’t attack you anymore.
  • Locations that contained pitch black darkness have been brightened up a lot, making environments possible to explore at one’s own pace, allowing for easier navigation and removes some of the oppressive atmosphere.
  • No active fear mechanic, meaning that you don’t have to worry about taking fear from being in darker areas or near monsters.
  • A few bonus puzzles.
  • Upgrade for PS5 players, to run at 60 FPS instead of 30 FPS

SJRB

Gold Member
I have to give these guys props for completely removing all spoopy aspects from their spoopy games just for the people who want to play their games without the spooks.

I played Soma in adventure mode [as they call it here] and had a great time because of the excellent atmosphere and [environmental] storytelling.

johntown

Banned
Game might be playable again if I can mute Tasi and don't have to worry about rubbing her belly every other minute.

Top Bottom