• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amy Hennig has left Naughty Dog [confirmed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as I found UC3 and UC1 to be the weaker ND games of the past generation . . . I'm kind of ok with this.

Still shitty if she was literally forced out.

LawfulEnder

Neo Member
This is not good.

EDIT: That's totally shocking news. I'm not sure Uncharted will be the same without her, which is a scary thought, as it's a great series.

Silky

Banned
I'm disappointed because she is amazing but also I think Neil is extremely capable so I'm not fearing anything quality wise, plus it might mean Amy might get to do something else...

....soul reaver pls.

THIS PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAVE LEGACY OF KAIN

Briarios

I hope we get some clarification on this, because it doesn't really sound good. I hate when ego & hubris ruin people that do good work. I think The Last of Us was a great game, but my taste leans far more towards Uncharted. I've truly enjoyed the series.

sn00zer

Man, Sony is just hemorrhaging talent.... I was wonder what was up, during conferences they made it seem like everyone was on top of the world at Sony, while every company around them was floundering

McDougles

ITT:
jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

Druckmann is an amazing writer, so im not worried. Was actually quite disapointed with UC3's story, so I don't really mind.

Now she can go finally finish LoK
please please please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom