• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amy Hennig joins Skydance Media to create "new story-focused experiences"

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Amy Hennig is joining Skydance Media, the Hollywood studio behind the likes of Mission: Impossible - Fallout and Terminator: Dark Fate, to establish a division that will work on "new story-focused experiences".

Hennig, perhaps best known for her work as writer and director on Naughty Dog's first three Uncharted games, will, alongside executive producer partner Julian Beak, be tasked with building a new team for Skydance, located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

The studio's goal is to create "new story-focused experiences [that] will employ state-of-the-art computer graphics to provide the visual fidelity of television and film, but with an active, lean-in experience that puts the audience in the driver's seat".

Skydance says these experiences will be "crafted as an interactive series" and will be aimed "gamers and non-gamers...on emerging streaming platforms".

"Our goal is to create inviting and innovative experiences with the high production values and visual fidelity that will set the standard in this new media landscape", said Hennig, who, according to her Twitter bio, is now officially President, New Media Division, Skydance Media.

GymWolf

U2 and 3 >>>>>>>>>> depressive 4
Yeah i don't really like plot or writing or characters in unchy saga tbh.
Also they can't really make good villains to save their life unfortunately...
But yeah a fart in the desert is better than u4 plot...

Last edited:

Gargus

Banned
This will probably be the 3rd to the last time we hear about her and each time we do it will be less and less. And the only people that will mention her will be gaming outlets still trying to tap her name for a few easy hits.

Eventually she will come back to traditional games when this probably turns out to be nothing at all.

I'll give anything Amy does a shot. Her track record speaks for itself. Still, I hope theres more to this than something like Bandersnatch or Florence. I remember her being really hyped on that stuff in her talk w/ Tim Schafer. The "aimed at gamers and non-gamers alike" comment does not inspire confidence. Still, Amy is far too talented to count out. Wait and see.

Top Bottom