• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amy Klobuchar has been asked to undergo vetting to be considered for being the next USA Vice Pre

Athena~

Formerly 'Athena Pallas'
Nov 14, 2018

Ohh I like her! Gonna vote for Amy 2020 blue tsunami wave!

Amy is a U.S. Senator from Minnesota. She is awesome! have no complaint. Text AMY to 91990 for updates!

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2018
So they didn't think she could win over Bernie but now that he's out of the way they can slip her in so they don't have to replace Joe and get taken to task over not putting Bernie in.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: DeepEnigma

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
Honestly, that was probably the best choice. I certainly liked her better than most of the candidates.

thanosg

Sep 26, 2019
Maybe she’s really good. I have no idea, and never will, because now I’ll only know her as that woman who got hired because she’s a woman.
Damn right she would get hired because she's a woman! Nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

All 45 out of 45 US presidents and vice presidents are men, coincidence much? Yep they all got hired because they are men!! Not because they are more qualified. Now you know.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Damn right she would get hired because she's a woman! Nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

All 45 out of 45 US presidents and vice presidents are men, coincidence much? Yep they all got hired because they are men!! Not because they are more qualified. Now you know.
Republicans already had the first female VP nominee, and Dems called her a dumb bitch :pie_eyeroll:

• Fire
Reactions: DeepEnigma

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
She's basically the female version of Biden, with some midwest appeal. Oh, and unlike Biden her warranty hasn't expired. Out of the list of women he could pick for VP she's the one I'm least worried about when it comes to the VP taking over after Biden is reduced to playing with blocks.

Last edited:

mickaus

Gold Member
May 30, 2019
If I remember correctly, Klobucher was a more moderate Democrat. So once again Bernie bros are left in the cold. One of the hilarious things in 2016 is hillary’s running mate could have been Bernie to unite the party but she went with some random guy from Virginia. Democrats need to learn from Trump, he chose Mike Pence to balance his brashness with conservative stability. I wonder if Bernie bros will stay home again this time?

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
If I remember correctly, Klobucher was a more moderate Democrat. So once again Bernie bros are left in the cold. One of the hilarious things in 2016 is hillary’s running mate could have been Bernie to unite the party but she went with some random guy from Virginia. Democrats need to learn from Trump, he chose Mike Pence to balance his brashness with conservative stability. I wonder if Bernie bros will stay home again this time?
That's the usual goal of the VP - make your demographic appeal as wide as possible. Now, while some of Biden's potential picks from his self-limited binder of women are wide (Stacy Abrams), there are few of them that have broad appeal. Warren is Hillary 2.0 and every bit as unlikable, Klobachar is Rule 63 Biden, Harris is useless outside of California, Michelle Obama is somehow even more unqualified than Abrams, etc.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
she done. She gave her husband the HCQ. She can't be Biden's VP pick with that hanging over her. Thats probably what the vetting was for. Shes going to be memory holed very shortly not a good look for the DNC. She went rogue.

• LOL
Reactions: onewingedhoneybee

ThePiddle

May 6, 2019
The guy who can't remember his name leaning towards picking a woman whose face looks like she's having a stroke.

Dems are going all in on being relatable with the older crowd. Definitely banking on no youth vote!

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Jun 26, 2007
Best Coast
Wow Biden really is a racist. He better chose a black women or else.
He already committed to a black woman for Supreme Court Justice, so he might be strategizing that he already has those identity politics points covered.

Given his comments today, it sounds like he thinks black people will vote for him regardless so why would he need to give them more?